Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many guys is to much?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, don't ask the question about her past notch count. The conversation never ends well.

You can estimate her general notch count from things she says over time.

Her past body count is most relevant if you want to put a ring on it and make it legally official. If your goals are shorter to medium term, it will be less important.

If you want to put on a ring on it, the ideal number should be less than 3 if she's under 30.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to feminism and women's liberation and "Go girl, you're strong and free, women can do better etc." to that. Oh... and of course the internet... xD
Yep ever noticed how jaded and miserable they end up in their 30s? They literally start talking like an incel, yet theyre not sexless.

further proof promiscuity destroys women.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't care , i stopped caring a long time ago

Sex is too be enjoyed by both parties

on one hand we don't want a boring prudish girl in bed , on the other we are shaming them for getting laid and exploring their sexuality

Hate to break it but i think you would be very well pressed to find a girl under 30 on less than 20 d1cks in 2021 certainly in UK & USA

Even some of the more prudish types will be getting busy because there is no stigma around it anymore .....women like sex ,women can have sex whenever they please and women can get contraception easily

it's really too easy and too tempting for them to say no

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you discard these girls?
because the fact they get 5000 date offers a night, for just sitting on their hairy fish.

Yet they cant produce anything of substance from it?

SoSuaveGuy9

Reaction score
A friend of mine and I had a conversation about it last year (I know Rollo Tomassi doesn't encourage telling it, but I was on an LTR and wasn't planning on banging her).

She told me how many had I banged, and knowing me well (we've been friends for years) she said a certain number which was almost close to what I had then, plus 2 more. I told her the real number was 2 less than that (at the moment I'm writing this, 1 less) and she told me she had had 5 partners. Of course I could not trust her completely, but I could say her body count might be less than 20 actually, as she's always been getting partners and LTRs of years

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone noticed the women on fresh & fit always claim they had pretty low body counts, and their first proper hook up was a top 1% male :rofl:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone noticed the girls on fresh & fit claimed they were like virgins for ages then their first hook up was a 1% male on his yacht :rofl:

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of pointless anyway. She's not going to tell the truthand you're unlikely to like it. I guess you could take her answer and multiply by 4 to get an accurate figure.
Just like you can take most guys' answers and divide them 10 :D

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This may sound like a silly question but if a girl has higher body count in the past, how and why is it a bad thing?
She dies a little on the inside every time she has sex with a new man.

Some folks don't seem understand that men and women are wired completely differently. The more women a man has sex with, the more confident, content and emotionally mature he becomes. The more men a woman sleeps with, the more jaded, bitter and dysfunctional she becomes. And that's perfectly normal and natural and has to do with male vs. female reproductive strategies.

Last edited:

Marc_zeus

Don Juan
Reaction score
I met last year this cute 18 y.o girl ( she works at some caffe near my place). She had 9 official boyfriends during last year alone, not including some ons i am not aware about. Textbook example of slut.

Smok1nAce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you discard these girls?
I grew up with 2 older sister (beautiful women), heard about all there problems and there friends problems and relationships.

At the end of the day most sane women want a stable long term relationship with a guy they can get along with. Women who are in the late 20s who have never been in a stable relationship raises a huge red flag. I wouldn't say early 20s because they might have been in school, ect. but in late 20s, THERE UNLOVABLE. If a women is in her 30s and not even in a relationship at the time you meet her, short or long term just assume the worst and that she's bad news.

Really any women you meet who is 25+ and has never been in a long term relationship avoid (Unless she is giving you clear signs at that point its a entirely different story) . But at 25 they have built up a huge wall and vices that they come to terms with living a single lifestyle.

KindredSpiritzz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
at my age i dont care anymore how many shes banged. I ask myself 2 questions, is she attractive and do i want to put forth the effort to bang her. The older i get the less effort i want to put forth and the less i care. Its kind of great actually.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you ask her how many male partners she has had what is your limit?
10 per hole. You should make her give you a list of men and for each man, you want to know which holes they've been in and how deep.

• Haha
Reactions: B80

jamesfromhouston

Don Juan
Reaction score
She dies a little on the inside every time she has sex with a new man.

Some folks don't seem understand that men and women are wired completely differently. The more women a man has sex with, the more confident, content and emotionally mature he becomes. The more men a woman sleeps with, the more jaded, bitter and dysfunctional she becomes. And that's perfectly normal and natural and has to do with male vs. female reproductive strategies.
Why do they become more jaded, bitter and dysfunctional?

Are we just making an assumption or is there a basis for it?

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!