Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many guys is to much?

Suave1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on my experience, these are the numbers girls reach BY THIRTY.

The most slutty girls(in America/Western Europe) sleep with 25-30 guys over their lives. Average slut sleeps with 20.

Good girls(most aren't actually 'good', maybe just prude) anywhere from 1-4.

The average is 6-12.

These are numbers BY THIRTY. Also only for Americans/Western Europeans.

Now as how much is too much? I think it depends a lot more on how a girl presents herself. A lot of times it's impossible to tell a girl
has a high body count until you ask her and see her reaction. Any girl who prioritizes going out/hooking up is a hard no in my book. Usually, you can see this immediately when looking at them. They tend to age much faster.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's kind of pointless anyway. She's not going to tell the truthand you're unlikely to like it. I guess you could take her answer and multiply by 4 to get an accurate figure.
0x4=0

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you ask her how many male partners she has had what is your limit?
this falls into the same as other issues. see what she does and decide based on her actions. for example, a complete virgin is not going to be one of the hotties at a house party unless she is in tow with another... probably doesn't have a tinder profile.

when you do fck her, is she confident... probably not a zero count.. how about the 5th time, after 5 times did she learn lots of stuff that you didn't teach her yet. her frame will pop, but you might like that...

seduction 101 from a female side, zero counts, simple, submissive.

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In todays modern wold asking this question is like asking a person exactly how many individual french fries they've ate off their your plate.

The more serious question is how many relationships a women has had. She may have slept with 10+ men in her life but had 2 or 3 serious 3+ year relationship by the time she 30, this is a far better indicator of her quality.

I've meet women who are in there late 20s who have never had a 1+ year serious relationship. Those are the women I'd run from.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In todays modern wold asking this question is like asking a person exactly how many individual french fries they've ate off their your plate.

The more serious question is how many relationships a women has had. She may have slept with 10+ men in her life but had 2 or 3 serious 3+ year relationship by the time she 30, this is a far better indicator of her quality.

I've meet women who are in there late 20s who have never had a 1+ year serious relationship. Those are the women I'd run from.
Right. They aren't built for relationships.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is what I did when I was in that paradigm quite some time ago. She put a honey do list on the refrigerator. So I made her honey do list and put it next to it. Never got one again. I did what suited me.
honey doo?

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have girls ask me how many I’ve had. I don’t lie. I say I don’t know every time and that I don’t think about it because I don’t.
I’ve never asked a woman how many she’s had in my life.
ive had them throw it right out to me a time or two. I never asked.
i ended up telling this girl one time it was a hundred or over. she seemed mad at first
she actually believed me and we ended talking, i could have smashed but i ended up moving states again

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s a list of chores and tasks that a woman puts on the refrigerator. It is her directions to keep the man producing for her. There’s things like fixing broken steps etc. but these days they contain chores that were normally hers and now she wants him to do housework as well as his own job.

All you have to do, is if you make a mess, clean it up. Now there can be repair stuff that is normal wear and tear. But you already know what needs fixing without a list from her. If it’s been broken for six months then she has a legitimate position. But don’t accept a list. Just fix it when it breaks. No big deal.

The modern “honey do” list is getting you to play bytch. Don’t get angry with her and just tell her you fix things and keep things running. If you can’t do those things then watch a YouTube video on how to do it.

It has mutated to share all duties. Fuk that. Not for me. If you fix things timely, she can’t direct you to do it to gain compliance. She wants something painted, tell her to buy paint and roller. I don’t paint. When I build a house, I prime the drywall and then paint it all white. I use an industrial sprayer before I put in all the flooring. I prefer all my walls white. Beyond that, let’s say I was partnered up with some one, I would tell her to get busy because once I put the flooring in, it’s twice the work and it’s all on her.

Absolutely nothing comes for free. Once you give a woman something for nothing, you are done.
Youve had that happen to you?

CBear

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The less, the better but In today's world, I think around 5-10 should be the absolute cut off. It's a simple correlation. The more people they've been with, the crazier they are and the more hell they'll put you through.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, don't ask the question about her past notch count. The conversation never ends well.

You can estimate her general notch count from things she says over time.

Her past body count is most relevant if you want to put a ring on it and make it legally official. If your goals are shorter to medium term, it will be less important.

If you want to put on a ring on it, the ideal number should be less than 3 if she's under 30.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks to feminism and women's liberation and "Go girl, you're strong and free, women can do better etc." to that. Oh... and of course the internet... xD
Yep ever noticed how jaded and miserable they end up in their 30s? They literally start talking like an incel, yet theyre not sexless.

further proof promiscuity destroys women.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I really don't care , i stopped caring a long time ago

Sex is too be enjoyed by both parties

on one hand we don't want a boring prudish girl in bed , on the other we are shaming them for getting laid and exploring their sexuality

Hate to break it but i think you would be very well pressed to find a girl under 30 on less than 20 d1cks in 2021 certainly in UK & USA

Even some of the more prudish types will be getting busy because there is no stigma around it anymore .....women like sex ,women can have sex whenever they please and women can get contraception easily

it's really too easy and too tempting for them to say no

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why do you discard these girls?
because the fact they get 5000 date offers a night, for just sitting on their hairy fish.

Yet they cant produce anything of substance from it?

SoSuaveGuy9

Reaction score
A friend of mine and I had a conversation about it last year (I know Rollo Tomassi doesn't encourage telling it, but I was on an LTR and wasn't planning on banging her).

She told me how many had I banged, and knowing me well (we've been friends for years) she said a certain number which was almost close to what I had then, plus 2 more. I told her the real number was 2 less than that (at the moment I'm writing this, 1 less) and she told me she had had 5 partners. Of course I could not trust her completely, but I could say her body count might be less than 20 actually, as she's always been getting partners and LTRs of years

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone noticed the women on fresh & fit always claim they had pretty low body counts, and their first proper hook up was a top 1% male :rofl:

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
anyone noticed the girls on fresh & fit claimed they were like virgins for ages then their first hook up was a 1% male on his yacht :rofl: