Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

M

member160761

Just two. And I wish it were one.

The first time, I was drunk and she persisted, and I was curious what sex was like, so I did it. Then I never slept with her again.

The second time was my second girlfriend. We had a year-long whirlwind romance.

The first time was a mistake. The second time was pretty rad.

But here's my thing:

I don't believe in having sex with women I don't have genuine love and affection for. I never have, and I've never made exceptions, except that first time. I've turned women down too. I just walk out when they're expecting to get some. And it pisses them off. But I am a man of principle.

The problem with spending time pursuing women and sex for personal and physical gratification alone is not a wise investment of time. The man who wants to leave his mark on History knows better (but this is probably not for most); he only indulges his passions within the narrow confines of that which will serve him, and those he then serves, best.

I have been celibate for over a decade now. I choose this. It has empowered me to invest my time in detecting things in Life and Nature and write a book about my discoveries and conclusions that will impact and benefit many. I could not have done this were I foundling my time in chasing the next tail.

Those of us who want to make our Contribution to Humanity, we channel our sexual urges into our Offering which we build our Life's Mission around.
The most Chad post I have read here. Surpasses even Pook. I wish I could say the same of myself but I neglected my principles with the cost of honor. I salute you, good sire, and if you ever come to the Balkans I invite you to the best coffee in the world.

Biblia Sacra Vulgata Gigachad.jpg

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
The most Chad post I have read here. Surpasses even Pook. I wish I could say the same of myself but I neglected my principles with the cost of honor. I salute you, good sire, and if you ever come to the Balkans I invite you to the best coffee in the world.
Wow, I was really not expecting this; a response of the opposite nature than I predicted. I half expected people to call me a loser and a failure for taking my approach. But I'll accept the compliment. :)

Yeah man, if I'm ever in your area, I'd love coffee! I love to meet new people. I create opportunities to make this happen regularly. Where are you at? I'm near Winnipeg in Canada.

M

member160761

Wow, I was really not expecting this; a response of the opposite nature than I predicted. I half expected people to call me a loser and a failure for taking my approach. But I'll accept the compliment. :)

Yeah man, if I'm ever in your area, I'd love coffee! I love to meet new people. I create opportunities to make this happen regularly. Where are you at? I'm near Winnipeg in Canada.
What you wrote resonated with me a lot. I had the same attitude until I started doubting myself, thought that I should act like a player to prove something. Truth is, I was more of a man before I went down the player phase. I lowered myself and therefore I met girls of lower class. Wasting your time, care and seed for a woman you don't love is insane; I always felt that way and only now I realize my fallacy. Your post come to the right time.

I am on the other side of the world: Bulgaria. When you should come the coffee is on me. A man of principles, and more so, a man of honor is a rare breed in this age, and that man deserves a good drink on the house.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
What you wrote resonated with me a lot. I had the same attitude until I started doubting myself, thought that I should act like a player to prove something. Truth is, I was more of a man before I went down the player phase. I lowered myself and therefore I met girls of lower class. Wasting your time, care and seed for a woman you don't love is insane; I always felt that way and only now I realize my fallacy. Your post come to the right time.
My personal rule for myself for over a decade now is this:

"Never sleep with a woman I couldn't see being the mother of my child."

This pisses women off when I reject them for sex, even though I never explicitly tell them the reason. I think they hate it more than being pumped and dumped, in fact. We're talking 7-8s. But if the character's not there; I'm not interested in further investing my time and effort. Their egos can't seem to fatham that a guy could resist their eager pvssies. But this can be dangerous too; look at the story of Joseph: he went to prison because he refused to sleep with a cheating wife, and then she slandered him because she was butthurt about it. But as Hill claims, "Every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit." That was certainly the case with Joseph.

There are three reasons for my rule:

1) I don't want to be forced to have a woman I don't give a damn about, and maybe she doesn't give a damn about me, in my life for at least 18 years. Pvssy isn't worth risking that consequence.

2) I don't want any of my children to be aborted. Until I know a woman wants to have the kid with me, I'm hesitant to give her sex.

3) I want my offspring to have both their father and mother in their lives, and have them be in a committed relationship throughout their childhood and adolescent years.

I devote 5 minutes a week, 2-3 times, thinking of sex and jerking it. The rest of my time is invested in my Hopes and Dreams, to one day manifest my Ideal Lifestyle, and bring my Offering and Contribution to the World.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am at least in the 95th percentile of United States men in terms of lifetime notch count.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
12. With 6 of them I had a relationship of 2-4 years
A couple of them I keep hitting to this day, no strings attached.

Reading this thread, I think the convenience of guaranteed sex is holding me back :)

M

member160761

My personal rule for myself for over a decade now is this:

"Never sleep with a woman I couldn't see being the mother of my child."

This pisses women off when I reject them for sex, even though I never explicitly tell them the reason. I think they hate it more than being pumped and dumped, in fact. We're talking 7-8s. But if the character's not there; I'm not interested in further investing my time and effort. Their egos can't seem to fatham that a guy could resist their eager pvssies. But this can be dangerous too; look at the story of Joseph: he went to prison because he refused to sleep with a cheating wife, and then she slandered him because she was butthurt about it. But as Hill claims, "Every adversity carries with it the seed of an equivalent or greater benefit." That was certainly the case with Joseph.

There are three reasons for my rule:

1) I don't want to be forced to have a woman I don't give a damn about, and maybe she doesn't give a damn about me, in my life for at least 18 years. Pvssy isn't worth risking that consequence.

2) I don't want any of my children to be aborted. Until I know a woman wants to have the kid with me, I'm hesitant to give her sex.

3) I want my offspring to have both their father and mother in their lives, and have them be in a committed relationship throughout their childhood and adolescent years.

I devote 5 minutes a week, 2-3 times, thinking of sex and jerking it. The rest of my time is invested in my Hopes and Dreams, to one day manifest my Ideal Lifestyle, and bring my Offering and Contribution to the World.
These are good principles. I have the same minus the masturbation part. Sometimes I do it after several months only to find out that it does not solve anything, not even alleviating the urges, only multiplying them. I reject girls on the higher scales for their awful characters and rather entertain those who look above average but are virgins with strong character. Most of the time I am attracted to virgins because they have something pure in their character and a fire in their eyes you don't see in any girl who already had a man. They still don't know what a man is and tend to have original and eccentric characters. After their first sexual encounter(s) and heartbreak(s) this fire is extinguished and renders them unstable.

Great that you reference the story of Joseph. In the end, stay chaste for a higher principle - God - and you will be rewared either way. Are you Christian by any chance?

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
These are good principles. I have the same minus the masturbation part. Sometimes I do it after several months only to find out that it does not solve anything, not even alleviating the urges, only multiplying them. I reject girls on the higher scales for their awful characters and rather entertain those who look above average but are virgins with strong character. Most of the time I am attracted to virgins because they have something pure in their character and a fire in their eyes you don't see in any girl who already had a man. They still don't know what a man is and tend to have original and eccentric characters. After their first sexual encounter(s) and heartbreak(s) this fire is extinguished and renders them unstable.

Great that you reference the story of Joseph. In the end, stay chaste for a higher principle - God - and you will be rewared either way. Are you Christian by any chance?
I was raised a Christian, but left it ages ago. However, I've retained some of the great values I was brought up with.

I've found fault with most religions, which is why I've actually decided to start my own. See my sig if interested in learning more.

It's great to see a fellow man with principles and values. It seems most men lack integrity and will do anything for pvssy. So sad.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just two. And I wish it were one.

The first time, I was drunk and she persisted, and I was curious what sex was like, so I did it. Then I never slept with her again.

The second time was my second girlfriend. We had a year-long whirlwind romance.

The first time was a mistake. The second time was pretty rad.

But here's my thing:

I don't believe in having sex with women I don't have genuine love and affection for. I never have, and I've never made exceptions, except that first time. I've turned women down too. I just walk out when they're expecting to get some. And it pisses them off. But I am a man of principle.

The problem with spending time pursuing women and sex for personal and physical gratification alone is not a wise investment of time. The man who wants to leave his mark on History knows better (but this is probably not for most); he only indulges his passions within the narrow confines of that which will serve him, and those he then serves, best.

I have been celibate for over a decade now. I choose this. It has empowered me to invest my time in detecting things in Life and Nature and write a book about my discoveries and conclusions that will impact and benefit many. I could not have done this were I foundling my time in chasing the next tail.

Those of us who want to make our Contribution to Humanity, we channel our sexual urges into our Offering which we build our Life's Mission around.
Oh get over yourself. Contribution to humanity? What exactly did you contribute to humanity over the past decade that left you with no time to pursue romantic interests?

You didn't choose this. If you haven't had sex with women in over a decade it can only mean one of three things: 1) you're gay; 2) you're asexual; or 3) you're an incel. This doesn't make you a "loser" or a "failure" but let's be real.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Oh get over yourself. Contribution to humanity? What exactly did you contribute to humanity over the past decade that left you with no time to pursue romantic interests?

You didn't choose this. If you haven't had sex with women in over a decade it can only mean one of three things: 1) you're gay; 2) you're asexual; or 3) you're an incel. This doesn't make you a "loser" or a "failure" but let's be real.
There's the hate and criticism I was expecting.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's the hate and criticism I was expecting.
Hate? Why would I hate you? I don't even know you.

You say that you were raised a Christian and have retained Christian morality. You should know then that vanity is one of seven deadly sins. You don't think that talking about your "Offering and Contribution to the World" (caps and all) is a little, I don't know, prideful and conceited? Again, I'm curious what it is that you have actually contributed to humanity over the past decade. For every generation, there's at most a handful of men who make any meaningful and lasting contribution to humanity. I'm somewhat skeptical that you are one them but I stand to be corrected.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score

You say that you were raised a Christian and have retained Christian morality. In that, you should know then that vanity is one of seven deadly sins. You don't think that talking about your "Offering and Contribution to the World" (caps and all) is a little, I don't know, prideful and conceited? Again, I'm curious what it is that you have actually contributed to humanity over the past decade. For every generation, there's at most a handful of men who make any meaningful and lasting contribution to humanity. I'm somewhat skeptical that you are one them but I stand to be corrected.
I am still preparing myself, and am almost ready. I've devoted almost 20 years to the Pursuit.

And don't mistake Confidence for Conceit.

But I get that accusation a lot; all Dreamers do.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score

You say that you were raised a Christian and have retained Christian morality. You should know then that vanity is one of seven deadly sins. You don't think that talking about your "Offering and Contribution to the World" (caps and all) is a little, I don't know, prideful and conceited? Again, I'm curious what it is that you have actually contributed to humanity over the past decade. For every generation, there's at most a handful of men who make any meaningful and lasting contribution to humanity. I'm somewhat skeptical that you are one them but I stand to be corrected.
But on second thought, I'll be more specific, because I'm curious how you will respond...

I've slowly been evolving a new Religion, which I suspect will compete with the giants of our time in a few 100 years. What's unique about it is that it's the True Religion, devoid of Superstition and Magic, and founded on the Truth, established from the Facts.

It's aim for those who become Initiates is that it promises to deliver to them Peace, Joy and Happiness subjectively, and Liberty, Love and Prosperity objectively, if they subscribe to and follow its Doctrines and Precepts, which is achieved through the development of Character and the unfoldment of Personality along specific lines, and aided by Communion with God.

Through all this, the Initiate will gain the ability to establish and maintain Harmonious Relations with their Kinship and also manifest their Ideal Lifestyle, by providing their Offering to Society through their innate Gifts and Talents in an Equivalent Exchange.

If you're interested in learning more, you can find my Holy Book in my signature.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But on second thought, I'll be more specific, because I'm curious how you will respond...

I've slowly been evolving a new Religion, which I suspect will compete with the giants of our time in a few 100 years. What's unique about it is that it's the True Religion, devoid of Superstition and Magic, and founded on the Truth, established from the Facts.

It's aim for those who become Initiates is that it promises to deliver to them Peace, Joy and Happiness subjectively, and Liberty, Love and Prosperity objectively, if they subscribe to and follow its Doctrines and Precepts, which is achieved through the development of Character and the unfoldment of Personality along specific lines, and aided by Communion with God.

Through all this, the Initiate will gain the ability to establish and maintain Harmonious Relations with their Kinship and also manifest their Ideal Lifestyle, by providing their Offering to Society through their innate Gifts and Talents in an Equivalent Exchange.

If you're interested in learning more, you can find my Holy Book in my signature.
Not once have I seen the messiah died for our sins in your posts. Good luck with your cult, incel.

M

member160761

Not once have I seen the messiah died for our sins in your posts. Good luck with your cult, incel.
Don't be that hard on him. His intentions are good but instead of developing a religion I'd rather call it philosophy. Never was there anything like Christendom before and after Christ, not remotely. All false religions became a footnote in history and did not have a perennial element to it, save Islam and Judaism, Hinduism and Buddhism, but by far not the same far reaching effect as the Church had.

The ancient philosophers did not market themselves as selling a lifestyle but a way of thought to make sense of the world. The focus was not for a better and comfortable life, but to make sense of its mysteries.

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Good luck with your cult, incel.
There's a difference between a Cult and a Religion. With a Cult, members are boxed in so that they can't leave without repercussions and penalties, and they're also often only allowed to associate with fellow members and no one else. But with a Religion, members are free to come and go as they please. If they want to leave, there is no impediment to them doing so. And they are also allowed to associate with whomever they please.

Mine falls under the latter; refuting your accusation.