Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

Reaction score
Some number north of 250.

I am 40 now. I read "The Game" by Neil Strauss at 25, heavily studied game and psychology for years, and fancied myself a pick-up artist for a time. I'll admit that I had zero game before 25, but my looks and being a guitarist did get me laid. Once I entered law school, women took a much greater interest in me. When I became a lawyer that owned his own successful firm, it started to get easy with attractive women. I have also always focused on diet and fitness, and I've kept my physique in top shape for years.

However, the main reason for my number being high is that I made the intentional choice at 30 to never get married or have children, and I have generally avoided monogamous relationships since I was 18. I've been monogamous for about 5 of the last 22 years of my life. Having the freedom to have sex with multiple women has always been very important to me. I've always made it a top priority to keep the quality, quantity, and availability of women high in my life. It's been my greatest passion besides work.

These days, I like to focus on what I now deem "higher endeavors" such as reading, researching, and writing, but my desire for having multiple female sexual partners never goes away. And since my abhorrence for monogamy, marriage, and having children has only grown stronger over the years, I doubt my body count will slow down any time soon.

I'm actually a bit disappointed in my number when I do the math, because I've been actively dating women for a large part of the 17 years I've been out of monogamous relationships. 17 years times 12 months per year is 204. If I put my number at 250 for simplicity, that means I've had sex with 1.23 new women per month, which is lackluster by my standards. I've gone through periods of months many times where I'm easily having sex with 2 new women per week. It was definitely when I was younger than 25, and while I was building my law firm working 80 to 100 hours per week, that I was slacking off.

I have higher standards than my number may imply. If I had sex with everything that had a vagina, especially with the popularity of dating apps exploding since I was 18, I would likely be over 1,500 by now or more. Also, knowing my number exactly would be impossible given that I used to intake and mix a large amount of substances as a rock musician before law school.

Last edited:

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50+ less than 60.

No desire to go triple digits, my 50 have given me enough headache.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are not going to believe it, but my score is 0 and Iam 30 now.
Well you're at the right place, if you need help make a thread or even pm me directly.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, I'm 27 and at a measly 10, this makes me a bit insecure lol.
I'm 28, and I've slept with half that. Not ashamed of it at all... Maybe if I wasn't such an oblivious **** it may have been more but whatever.

I agree that's it's quality over quantity. Not much worse than a bad lay.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue of The SoSuave Newsletter is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few. Not the unwashed masses.

If you know you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – then skip this. It is not for you.

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm just at or past 30 now. Late bloomer, serious anxiety issues, and have dealt with serious dry-spells in the past decade of my life.

Indifferent, really. I don't have much time to get out and sarge anymore, so when I do pick up, it's usually online game, or a matter of convenience when I run into the odd woman who is willing to put in the effort because I'm out of her league and she's not too unattractive.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped counting years ago..at least a 100

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped counting in my mid twenties.. but recently I tried to make a "list" of all the girls I could remember just for my own curiosity. Right now the list is at 46. I probably missed a few, I was drunk for most of them and some girls are just not very rememberable.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
8. Since my divorce, 2. Between work, kids, their activities, and the house I barely have time to invest time on working towards getting busy.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost count but around 80

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't believe i didnt reply to this thread years ago...Im at 150 plus right now, was in relationships a lot, but found "game" at 22, 34,35 now, pretty sad "numbers" but i recently got out of a 4 year relationship or it would of been much higher if i stayed single