Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In small towns or outside Asia or the US I think those numbers would be impossible. Amazing.
I hit that number in my late 20s, like said, 34 now, 35 next month. But yes I agree, i live in New York with a population in the millions so it really does help to have that high number of people around me

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC is the most promiscuous city I have lived in by a factor of 10. It is unbelievable. London much much harder. Anywhere else orher than Asia add more "much" to the harder.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC is the most promiscuous city I have lived in by a factor of 10. It is unbelievable. London much much harder. Anywhere else orher than Asia add more "much" to the harder.
New York has that "reputation" a lot of transplants here, im from Long Island but still meet woman from the "city" out there...Its a joke sometimes, eventhough i do the best in my opinion with woman from out of state of a different country in general. I cant stand Long Island born and raised woman, they act like their sh*t dont stink.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
New York has that "reputation" a lot of transplants here, im from Long Island but still meet woman from the "city" out there...Its a joke sometimes, eventhough i do the best in my opinion with woman from out of state of a different country in general. I cant stand Long Island born and raised woman, they act like their sh*t dont stink.
I have a friend from the Bronx and when I asked him about Long Island, he said "You mean B!tch Island?" Cause he said all the people out there think they are hard asses until someone checks them then they turn into little bitches

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend from the Bronx and when I asked him about Long Island, he said "You mean B!tch Island?" Cause he said all the people out there think they are hard asses until someone checks them then they turn into little bitches
I have actually heard that and I agree, im more of the calm one out here now a days, quit drinking, i make websites, chill out, im old now,35 so is what it is but at the same thing in the younger generation yes, everyone "acts" hard. All of NY does, i hate it with a passion. Im sick of NY and everything about it, hence why i move all over the country so much. And FYI my parents, arent from LI, they're from Brooklyn, the actual ghetto part of Brooklyn from the 60s-70s, so thats probably why im so calm now days(learned what NOT to do or act), they have the typical Brooklyn ill kick your ass attitude, fact is, my dad, me and him got into physical fights growing up many times. To many to count because we are similar in many ways so we clash but, that being said, yes Long Island is a cesspool of dumb-asses with most that have nothing to show for their lives.

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I have actually heard that and I agree, im more of the calm one out here now a days, quit drinking, i make websites, chill out, im old now,35 so is what it is but at the same thing in the younger generation yes, everyone "acts" hard. All of NY does, i hate it with a passion. Im sick of NY and everything about it, hence why i move all over the country so much. And FYI my parents, arent from LI, they're from Brooklyn, the actual ghetto part of Brooklyn from the 60s-70s, so thats probably why im so calm now days(learned what NOT to do or act), they have the typical Brooklyn ill kick your ass attitude, fact is, my dad, me and him got into physical fights growing up many times. To many to count because we are similar in many ways so we clash but, that being said, yes Long Island is a cesspool of dumb-asses with most that have nothing to show for their lives.
Haha, he used to tell me about this game they played in the elevators called "corners" where basically everyone tried to get to a corner before it started and then someone would turn the lights off and it would be a free for all with people smashing into each other.

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, he used to tell me about this game they played in the elevators called "corners" where basically everyone tried to get to a corner before it started and then someone would turn the lights off and it would be a free for all with people smashing into each other.
Maybe im to young for that? I have NO IDEA what that is lol

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped counting at like 60 or so a few years back, so I don't know. I don't care either lol.

It's just a number based on how good looking you were born, plus location and stuff basically. I don't really think of it as a 'skill' and so it' s not something i'd boast about to anyone personally lol. I have good looking friends who worked as holiday reps and bouncers adn stuff who have probably banged like a thousand + lol. No 'game' as such. Just good looks and right place.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I’m 48 and my notch count is 23-25. Right in there. I was with my HS sweetheart until age 30 and 100% faithful, so that slowed me down somewhat.

SmoothHendrixPS2

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Men lie, women lie, numbers don't. How many of these girls were hot? how many did you actually have to seduce? how many did you get to smash again? How many were you able to juggle at the same time? How many did you last longer than 5 min? how many did you make ***? How many did you use alcohol and drugs to get in their pants? How many did you lie to? How many of them bought you gifts and cooked you food? How many of them did you simp for and got "good boy *****", how many girls have you curved and chose not to have sex with?

Don't get me wrong, a notch count stands for something. But a high count can be pretty misleading. The above shows me what kind of game a guy truly has.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't be able to raise your number if Republicans ban contraceptives.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You won't be able to raise your number if Republicans ban contraceptives.
it communist Europe ( from 45 till the 90s ) both abortion and contraceptives were banned and anyone doing them could go to serious jail

guess what , women still did it and in big numbers too

it was a secret society

i doubt that it will have a significant impact on the medium and long term .On the short term most likely it will

DoubleBarrel

Banned
Reaction score
Just two. And I wish it were one.

The first time, I was drunk and she persisted, and I was curious what sex was like, so I did it. Then I never slept with her again.

The second time was my second girlfriend. We had a year-long whirlwind romance.

The first time was a mistake. The second time was pretty rad.

But here's my thing:

I don't believe in having sex with women I don't have genuine love and affection for. I never have, and I've never made exceptions, except that first time. I've turned women down too. I just walk out when they're expecting to get some. And it pisses them off. But I am a man of principle.

The problem with spending time pursuing women and sex for personal and physical gratification alone is not a wise investment of time. The man who wants to leave his mark on History knows better (but this is probably not for most); he only indulges his passions within the narrow confines of that which will serve him, and those he then serves, best.

I have been celibate for over a decade now. I choose this. It has empowered me to invest my time in detecting things in Life and Nature and write a book about my discoveries and conclusions that will impact and benefit many. I could not have done this were I foundling my time in chasing the next tail.

Those of us who want to make our Contribution to Humanity, we channel our sexual urges into our Offering which we build our Life's Mission around.

Epicwinguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it communist Europe ( from 45 till the 90s ) both abortion and contraceptives were banned and anyone doing them could go to serious jail

guess what , women still did it and in big numbers too

it was a secret society

i doubt that it will have a significant impact on the medium and long term .On the short term most likely it will
When you have more accidentals than you wanted just remember you voted for it