Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How many chicks have you slept with?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
50+ less than 60.

No desire to go triple digits, my 50 have given me enough headache.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys are not going to believe it, but my score is 0 and Iam 30 now.
Well you're at the right place, if you need help make a thread or even pm me directly.

Sgthaytham

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ****, I'm 27 and at a measly 10, this makes me a bit insecure lol.
I'm 28, and I've slept with half that. Not ashamed of it at all... Maybe if I wasn't such an oblivious **** it may have been more but whatever.

I agree that's it's quality over quantity. Not much worse than a bad lay.

GhostApe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think I'm just at or past 30 now. Late bloomer, serious anxiety issues, and have dealt with serious dry-spells in the past decade of my life.

Indifferent, really. I don't have much time to get out and sarge anymore, so when I do pick up, it's usually online game, or a matter of convenience when I run into the odd woman who is willing to put in the effort because I'm out of her league and she's not too unattractive.

dark god

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Stopped counting years ago..at least a 100

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stopped counting in my mid twenties.. but recently I tried to make a "list" of all the girls I could remember just for my own curiosity. Right now the list is at 46. I probably missed a few, I was drunk for most of them and some girls are just not very rememberable.

Mbuckets82

Don Juan
Reaction score
8. Since my divorce, 2. Between work, kids, their activities, and the house I barely have time to invest time on working towards getting busy.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've lost count but around 80

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
The post that seems to reappear monthly…

Crissco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't believe i didnt reply to this thread years ago...Im at 150 plus right now, was in relationships a lot, but found "game" at 22, 34,35 now, pretty sad "numbers" but i recently got out of a 4 year relationship or it would of been much higher if i stayed single

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
For awhile I was just going for numbers hence 85 ( I have a list too and this year I've had over 30)

Guess my game is taking off, but now that I'm getting results easily I want to transfer to 10 game. A whole new level, 7s and 8s think differently than a 10 (ie that really damn hot girl in My Girlfriend is a Cyborg..) hahah
How the heck do you get 30 in less than a year? Big US city, in your 20s, Tinder? What amazed me (in a sad way) is that many women will be doing the same thing. If you/one becomes a monogamous serious boyfriend with one of them, what's the chance they can go from riding the carousel to being with 1 guy only? Can girls put the brakes on like that?

nzrod

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't believe i didnt reply to this thread years ago...Im at 150 plus right now, was in relationships a lot, but found "game" at 22, 34,35 now, pretty sad "numbers" but i recently got out of a 4 year relationship or it would of been much higher if i stayed single
In small towns or outside Asia or the US I think those numbers would be impossible. Amazing.