Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How long is your first date usually?

ilikeburritos

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm gonna be taking this girl to a bar for a few drinks tomorrow night. Is there a general minimum or maximum time I want to limit myself to? I couldn't imagine staying longer than an hour, that seems way too long...even if conversation is still flowing. What amount of time do you generally try to shoot for before walking her home or bringing her back to your place?

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 to 2 hours MAX for me - ASSUMING things are great and she's interesting.

At a bar, after a few drinks, and depending on whether or not I will be F-Closing, an hour is fine.

There are a lot of factors, rapport for example, and whether or not it's been established through some other interaction prior to the first date.

Reaction score
My last date was almost 2 hours over 2 drinks and I kiss closed, and she has agreed to meet me again this weekend. The 2 hours felt like 30 minutes and I think that's a great sign.

I think I could have F-Closed if we lived close to each other.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikeburritos said:
I'm gonna be taking this girl to a bar for a few drinks tomorrow night. Is there a general minimum or maximum time I want to limit myself to? I couldn't imagine staying longer than an hour, that seems way too long...even if conversation is still flowing. What amount of time do you generally try to shoot for before walking her home or bringing her back to your place?
Don't stay longer than 93 minutes.

ilikeburritos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't stay longer than 93 minutes.
are you sure? I usually hear 89 minutes max but just wanted to check

PS it doesn't even matter as I just found out I was given a decoy phone number

Effington

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ilikeburritos said:
are you sure? I usually hear 89 minutes max but just wanted to check

PS it doesn't even matter as I just found out I was given a decoy phone number
I have found that 94.5 minutes is actually the key. Book it.

theunflushables

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You got to be careful with bars though. I met a "friend", and I say "friend" because thats what she is, but there is more to our relationship, we just cant act upon that because of the situation she is in. Anyways, I asked if she wanted to grab a drink to make her night at work a little more bearable. And I meant a drink. It ended up being 3 each and split fish and chips. She paid though so all is good. :D