Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Long Before Calling After First Date?

Dave111

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys, was just wondering how long you should wait before contacting the girl again after you've taken her out on the first date. I took her out on Fri there and it went really well and I really like her, but Im not sure when abouts I should contact her again. She is going away travelling next month to Australia and New Zealand so I dont want to get to involved with her but I want to show enough interest in her so that she knows that I like her.

playboy_supreme

Don Juan
Reaction score
EXPERIMENT

on 1 girl call the next day
on girl 2 call the same day
on girl 3 wait 5 days

find what works for you

personaly. i send a text message a few hours later letting her know i had a good time using some subtle SS. this will put you in her mind. the next time i phone her will be the next time i want a date with her.

applaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
id wait about 5 days. I personally would hold off on contacting her. let her wonder if I had a good time or let her wonder if i'm gonna call again.

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never. Let them call you back. Tell them you only date girls ONCE. See what kind of response you get. Tell them they just flat out bored you.

JUST KIDDING!!! 3 days, usually...

Senator

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Dave111 said:
Hi guys, was just wondering how long you should wait before contacting the girl again after you've taken her out on the first date. I took her out on Fri there and it went really well and I really like her, but Im not sure when abouts I should contact her again. She is going away travelling next month to Australia and New Zealand so I dont want to get to involved with her but I want to show enough interest in her so that she knows that I like her.
When you should call should be based on the girl and you. If you aren't picturing your wedding day and getting way ahead of yourself...call relatively soon...next day is fine IF you want to. The not calling rule is for guys who tend to come off as needy and desperate. It doesn't sound like you're putting her on a pedestal or having the needy problem...so call when you want to. Another thing to consider is her personality. If she is a really sweet girl who doesn't play games then if you wait too long to call her she is likely thinking that you didn't have a good time and don't like her. The risk you run by not letting her know you are still interested is that she may become insecure, convince herself you don't like her and start talking herself out of liking you.

Bottom line...if you can control your own behavior and aren't going to get all creepy and needy with her...then call earlier as opposed to later.