Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is being able to walk away an attractive quality?

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It shows strength indirectly. Women speak in indirect language. Being able to walk away means that you are strong enough to where you don't need her. Strength is attractive. It's that simple. It's also better for your frame of mind.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To really win big at anything in life, not just women, you have to be able to walk away if it doesnt fit what you are looking for. Its hard, but it prevents you from settling and forcrs you to continue looking until you find something that fits what you want.

With women it lets them know you aren't going to tolerate being disrespected by them and if they want to be with you they better be on their best behaviour.

A woman's greatest fear in life is a man who isnt afraid to walk away from them.

Spidah

Banned
Reaction score
This is a really good topic.

Walking away is one of the most important things I've learned with age (I'm over 40), in business, life, and romance. Especially romance and especially in 2018 given all the options women have for dating, mainly betas. I'll reiterate the most important point a few posters have already made:

Walking away shows self-respect, abundance, and high value. These are qualities women desire. Plus, these are qualities you want to have as a man and if you practice them, they become a part of both your conscious and subconscious actions which make you more attractive as an overall person.

Yes, walking away SUCKS sometimes. I had to do it today as a matter of fact. Things were going great with a girl I was seeing casually. Good vibes, fun, conversation, amazing sex. No talk from either about who we're seeing, exclusivity, anything. Saw her for lunch yesterday for about an hour. Went great and had some laughs. Planned a date for Sunday. Got a text this morning saying thank you for lunch, hope my meetings went well yesterday, She needs to cancel for Sunday, sorry. No explanation. My reply was NO REPLY. So basically, I'm not going to question why, what happened, etc., etc. as low value betas do. I'm done and moving on without saying a word. Yes, IT SUCKS. I kind of liked her. And seeing someone, if even only somewhat regularly, for two months is quite rare these days. BUT, plenty of fish in the sea. I'll reevaluate if/when she reaches out again. THAT is walking away.

Ciao,
~Dash
Yeah man.

These days you just can't care if you lose a bytch. Women are flaky as hell and always looking to upgrade. You have to play the same game or you end up getting jerked around.

R.U.G.

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To really win big at anything in life, not just women, you have to be able to walk away if it doesnt fit what you are looking for. Its hard, but it prevents you from settling and forcrs you to continue looking until you find something that fits what you want.

With women it lets them know you aren't going to tolerate being disrespected by them and if they want to be with you they better be on their best behaviour.

A woman's greatest fear in life is a man who isnt afraid to walk away from them.
Most are not worth jack sh!t.

RedScorpion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to drag this thread up from the depths - I just want to say thanks to everyone who contributed to the thread, and giving their answers. Definitely a lot of good thoughts, and good reasoning behind it. I don't have it quite yet innate in myself that it's a strong move, but I'm sure it'll click in more and more to feel natural about it, as time goes.

bcude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The ability of 'walking away' is actually the most powerful tool we have as men when it comes to any relationship. Why? Because the one that cares the least about the relationship always holds the most power in said relationship. So this 'threat' becomes the ultimate and most extreme form of showing this.

The question of why it's an attractive quality is mainly because it shows you are a man in demand and she can be replaced as soon as she doesn't behave, which triggers her competition anxiety. As women want what other women want you subconsciously signal you have abundance.

By walking away it also shows that you choose to be in that relationship because you saw value in that person and not by accident as in you were desperate and couldn't find any better, so you jumped into a (romantic) relationship with her (in this example). It signals you have standards, another attractive quality, and since she doesn't live up to them anymore, you leave and she knows it.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear this adage quite often at times - that most men will put up with anything from women, especially if they're beautiful women. Basically women will treat them with bad behaviour, disrespect, tantrums, and other dis-qualifiers, but they will keep going until they finally crash and burn. And I've seen this on and off a few times. If it is accurate that most men (and possibly women) do not have that level of themselves to walk away... is there a positive quality to be had to be able to do so? Putting yourself outside of the weakness of them somehow?

So hey that's great - you got your self-respect. Save yourself time, energy, etc. And I understand that part fully as important, especially for yourself (and I try to follow this). Pride and self-respect is something I try to maintain.

But I struggle with the understanding/concept around that willingness and the ability to walk away is an attractive quality... that it shows all the qualities that a woman wants in a man. Because once you've done that (walk away) - haven't you already ended the interaction with the woman? How or why does that impact them if you've cut them off already?
Walking away cuts the bs and drama out of your life. It shows that you can stand up for yourself and enforce your boundaries. It prevents you from being used, disrespected and manipulated.

First you give a warning, then you cut her off. If she takes it that far then you're better off not dealing with her. In most cases women that bs you would never have slept with you anyway.

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was a beta with my last ex until I finally realized she didn't meet my standard for respect and value. Even though I knew I should have never pursued her, the p**** was great and I was a chump for it.

I had enough of her BS (and disgusted with myself for tolerating it) and told her to go find someone else. She was super pissed off at me and played the victim. I was on the fence with just ghosting her and should have stuck to that since it would have saved me a lot drama.

It wasn't easy walking away from her. I was a chump for sure. However, I'm much happier now and wouldn't be where I'm at now if it wasn't for that relationship.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I hear this adage quite often at times - that most men will put up with anything from women, especially if they're beautiful women. Basically women will treat them with bad behaviour, disrespect, tantrums, and other dis-qualifiers, but they will keep going until they finally crash and burn. And I've seen this on and off a few times. If it is accurate that most men (and possibly women) do not have that level of themselves to walk away... is there a positive quality to be had to be able to do so? Putting yourself outside of the weakness of them somehow?

So hey that's great - you got your self-respect. Save yourself time, energy, etc. And I understand that part fully as important, especially for yourself (and I try to follow this). Pride and self-respect is something I try to maintain.

But I struggle with the understanding/concept around that willingness and the ability to walk away is an attractive quality... that it shows all the qualities that a woman wants in a man. Because once you've done that (walk away) - haven't you already ended the interaction with the woman? How or why does that impact them if you've cut them off already?
Because you are thinking like a man not a woman. Trying to understand what is attractive for a woman from a man's point of view might as well be trying to understand why your dog or cat does what it does. It's pointless.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because you are thinking like a man not a woman. Trying to understand what is attractive for a woman from a man's point of view might as well be trying to understand why your dog or cat does what it does. It's pointless.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If one of your mates disrespects you and treats you like sh'it would you accept that? highly likely not, right?
So why would you accept the same treatment from a girl?

Last edited:

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to walk away, or the ability/power to walk away (at any given minute) shows that you are not the SLAVE in the relationship. Which means, in said relationship, if and when you get mistreated or disrespected, you will not let the opponent keep doing that by staying. No. You would rather stand up and leave.

So, all in all, the ability to walk away is just another way of saying that you respect yourself, and a person who respects him/herself is perceived as a high-level person, thus attractive. But the paradox here is, when you have finally decided to walk away, you do it not for the sake of being "seen" as attractive anyone, but you do it only for yourself. At that moment, you don't really give a fvck if she or anyone sees you as "attractive" or not.

\\

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being able to walk away, or the ability/power to walk away (at any given minute) shows that you are not the SLAVE in the relationship. Which means, in said relationship, if and when you get mistreated or disrespected, you will not let the opponent keep doing that by staying. No. You would rather stand up and leave.

So, all in all, the ability to walk away is just another way of saying that you respect yourself, and a person who respects him/herself is perceived as a high-level person, thus attractive. But the paradox here is, when you have finally decided to walk away, you do it not for the sake of being "seen" as attractive anyone, but you do it only for yourself. At that moment, you don't really give a fvck if she or anyone sees you as "attractive" or not.

\\
Be like a magnet: :up:
+
Attract the ones in your life that are compatible with you and makes you stronger, supports you and believe in you as person.
- Repel the ones that are incompatible with you and makes you feel weaker and have a petty vision and mentality of life and are jealous of you. All the nay-Sayers and only want drag you down and belittle you.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be like a magnet: :up:
+
Attract the ones in your life that are compatible with you and makes you stronger, supports you and believe in you as person.
- Repel the ones that are incompatible with you and makes you feel weaker and have a petty vision and mentality of life and are jealous of you. All the nay-Sayers and only want drag you down and belittle you.
Thanks bro. Your team is doing great in the Euro btw.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks bro. Your team is doing great in the Euro btw.
Yeah I know. We'll see who will win the league. xD
I'm not following it closely though. To busy with my work and business to give a real fu'ck.
My home bois are of course yapping about it all the time lol

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t get me wrong here: I regularly block and walk away from girls who don’t play ball or who are being less enthusiastic than I’d like, however, I’ve only had like 1-3 times (some are debatable) where a girl actually come into me after I walked away.

if the definition of attractive is to make girls attracted to you I.e. come after you, then I’d have to disagree that walking away is attractive.
It’s a good ego boost for yourself, but not an effective strategy to attract girls imo