Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How is being able to walk away an attractive quality?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nobody deserves my respect without earning it.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great re-up of this thread.

Those dudes who desperately cling on to that toxic chick, will eventually get dumped anyway after years of putting up with her disrespect & drama.

Imagine being treated like dog poo then getting discarded by her, only to find out she monkey branched to another sucker!

Godam that must be an awful feeling & can mess up a dudes mind for years to come.

I simply give them a couple of chances to fix up.. If they not willing to make that change for the better, then I remove you from my life for good.

Don't be a sucker and stick around to get dumped by these toxic biches.. If they are not on your programme, show them the door.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only issue is with the term "Walking Away" I just get this image of some dude silently walking lol (always walking) haha

If she disrespects you, and you walk away silently, and then she officially ends things with you by text message, like an hour later.. Well in that case realistically you got dumped by her lol

And how exactly do you walk away, when the bich is inside your house... I suppose you would have to open the door and tell her to leave and then disappear/ghost

Officially dumping her might be an idea too, if she is disrespecting you.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great re-up of this thread.

Those dudes who desperately cling on to that toxic chick, will eventually get dumped anyway after years of putting up with her disrespect & drama.

Imagine being treated like dog poo then getting discarded by her, only to find out she monkey branched to another sucker!

Godam that must be an awful feeling & can mess up a dudes mind for years to come.
You know it bro, and you know what Im doing so Ill let you give me the I told you so in a couple of months. In the meantime Im enjoying the good stuff ;)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know it bro, and you know what Im doing so Ill let you give me the I told you so in a couple of months. In the meantime Im enjoying the good stuff ;)
I can already give you the "I told you so"

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, I give one or two warnings before I end the relationship, but I don't cater to their insecurities.

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My only issue is with the term "Walking Away" I just get this image of some dude silently walking lol (always walking) haha

If she disrespects you, and you walk away silently, and then she officially ends things with you by text message, like an hour later.. Well in that case realistically you got dumped by her lol

And how exactly do you walk away, when the bich is inside your house... I suppose you would have to open the door and tell her to leave and then disappear/ghost

The imagery of a man silently walking away is good to illustrate that a brother should never get mixed up in the conflict and toxicity that happens in breakups and bad relationships.

You might not be able to do it literally but still - find a way to extricate yourself and do it without much comment. She is thirsting for your anger and for blatant reasons to blame you. She will blame you anyway but don't give her ammo.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She is thirsting for your anger and for blatant reasons to blame you. She will blame you anyway but don't give her ammo.
That's why you need to cultivate the state of imperturbability - fudōshin.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The imagery of a man silently walking away is good to illustrate that a brother should never get mixed up in the conflict and toxicity that happens in breakups and bad relationships.

You might not be able to do it literally but still - find a way to extricate yourself and do it without much comment. She is thirsting for your anger and for blatant reasons to blame you. She will blame you anyway but don't give her ammo.
Honestly this is FACTS

Unfortunately I got sucked into a little back and forth with my ex because we both had a drink and said said hurtful things to eachother. The sober me would have quietly asked her to leave, and shut the door.

They do try to get a raise out of you.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Even if you walk away silently, she will still blame you. But as a man, it's better we don't let her get a rise out of us.

Stay stoic and walk.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

This is the subtle misunderstanding I am talking about. Walking away is a conscious decision, done for yourself. What makes walking away work is that you came to the decision between your ears, with confidence, not in the pit of your stomach. You do it because you actually believe that your time, energy and resources are valuable and the person you are with doesn’t fit anymore. Walking away should be a calm process. If you’re cursing and ruminating, you’re doing it wrong.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the subtle misunderstanding I am talking about. Walking away is a conscious decision, done for yourself. What makes walking away work is that you came to the decision between your ears, with confidence, not in the pit of your stomach. You do it because you actually believe that your time, energy and resources are valuable and the person you are with doesn’t fit anymore. Walking away should be a calm process. If you’re cursing and ruminating, you’re doing it wrong.
Yeh ideally walking away should be a calm process, however circumstances sometimes mean, walking away can get a little messy too. In my case some hurtful words where said between the both of us, but I let it be, and walked away for good.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeh ideally walking away should be a calm process, however circumstances sometimes mean, walking away can get a little messy too. In my case some hurtful words where said between the both of us, but I let it be, and walked away for good.
Nobody’s perfect. We live and we learn.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In general, I give one or two warnings before I end the relationship, but I don't cater to their insecurities.

I used to give them 3 strikes... However from my recent experience, I have come to realise that 1-2 strikes maximum should be applied.

The sooner you leave that situation, the quicker and easier it is to get over her.

If you hang around a little too long (for the third strike) chances are by now you have a stronger attachment to her, and the break up will be much harder to get over.

My break up should have happened month 3-4, not month 9

JoyDivision1990

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to give them 3 strikes... However from my recent experience, I have come to realise that 1-2 strikes maximum should be applied.

The sooner you leave that situation, the quicker and easier it is to get over her.

If you hang around a little too long (for the third strike) chances are by now you have a stronger attachment to her, and the break up will be much harder to get over.

My break up should have happened month 3-4, not month 9
Agree but its important to own your role too and not blame it all on her. It takes two to tango after all, as they say

Manure Spherian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hear this adage quite often at times - that most men will put up with anything from women, especially if they're beautiful women. Basically women will treat them with bad behaviour, disrespect, tantrums, and other dis-qualifiers, but they will keep going until they finally crash and burn. And I've seen this on and off a few times. If it is accurate that most men (and possibly women) do not have that level of themselves to walk away... is there a positive quality to be had to be able to do so? Putting yourself outside of the weakness of them somehow?

So hey that's great - you got your self-respect. Save yourself time, energy, etc. And I understand that part fully as important, especially for yourself (and I try to follow this). Pride and self-respect is something I try to maintain.

But I struggle with the understanding/concept around that willingness and the ability to walk away is an attractive quality... that it shows all the qualities that a woman wants in a man. Because once you've done that (walk away) - haven't you already ended the interaction with the woman? How or why does that impact them if you've cut them off already?
A disrespected or abused man should walk away for self-respect and to not have his life ruined, and whether this is attractive or not shouldn’t be a consideration.

One of the reasons men as a group, are being treated like crap, as a group, is because decades ago we decided to measure our value as human being according to “what women want,” which in many cases, shouldn’t even be relevant.

“You must be an incel,” is a currently-popular insult that reflects this, because it is intended to show the other man is nuts, stupid, angry, or out-of-touch, all because of his romantic status. It’s even used on men who, unbeknownst to the name callers, aren’t incels!

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave when they least expect it, let them taste the fear of being single, let them scramble for validation from somebody, anybody.

Don't just leave with the expectation of coming back but also don't be emotional about it.

Great women negotiate with their words, great men negotiate with their very presence alone which is why we always win.