How Important Is Having Good Teeth?

Smartone84

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well I think any1 with straight up yellow teeth should be ashamed of themselves for coming out anywhere, as that can easily be taken care of by bleeching/cleaning

Zaraza

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I just turned 20 and have invested in braces because we could not afford them when i was younger. When people ask me why i got them.. i tell them i couldnt afford them early and finally saved enough. People always try to bring me down because i have them, but i remain really happy and confident because I always wanted them. A part of me is more confident already. I have around a year and a half left with them, possibly longer, i dont mind though. Because i am in the process of improving.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Zaraza said:
I just turned 20 and have invested in braces because we could not afford them when i was younger. When people ask me why i got them.. i tell them i couldnt afford them early and finally saved enough. People always try to bring me down because i have them, but i remain really happy and confident because I always wanted them. A part of me is more confident already. I have around a year and a half left with them, possibly longer, i dont mind though. Because i am in the process of improving.
Definitly agree with you. I am getting braces in about a month and a half and people ask me, why are you getting braces. They dont understand that we want to improve and have a healthy smile. Once the braces come off, im sure you will compliments. I dont care what ANYONE says, a perfect white smile will increase your success with women. BTW, what type of braces do you have? the traditional? Im due to get the "Damon 3" braces.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually saw a girl in the street I stopped to talk to her ...with yellow teeth, she was cute but teeth were severly stained. Im a dentist I walk in scrubs all the time (peacocking my identity) and I didnt have the balls to tell her I could help her or anything. She simply after a brief convo walked away, no number close or anything.

But I was a bit grossed out. I imagined her hairy pvssy.

mtnkng

Don Juan
Reaction score
We're talking about two different things.

Yellow teeth...women probably imagine kissing you with your yellow teeth...probably not a turn on. Yeah, they want perfection, and white teeth are probably easier than....say, summer teeth. (some are here, some are there).

Stop smoking. Stop doing chew. Get whiter teeth and smile. It *is* attractive.

If your teeth are crooked or the bite is out of alignment...it can speak to being healthy...again, attractiveness. Wanna fix it? Do so. You'll just feel better about yourself and eliminate any issues you have in that regard. Physical health is top to bottom including oral hygiene....take care of everything, not just your physique.

However, confidence and self assuredness will trump the above. For the most part. Your mileage may vary.

devils3777

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone can buy a hollywood smile, for god sakes go do it!!

I had braces for 6 years due to a severe overjet and spacing. If I never has this done, I wouldn't be a 7, but a 4 on the looks scale. Nice teeth and a healthy dentofacial relationship is paramount.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
devils3777 said:
Anyone can buy a hollywood smile, for god sakes go do it!!

I had braces for 6 years due to a severe overjet and spacing. If I never has this done, I wouldn't be a 7, but a 4 on the looks scale. Nice teeth and a healthy dentofacial relationship is paramount.
QFT, I feel the same way and im not full of myself but i consider myself an 8, with the perfect smile, id be a 9 but would feel like a 10.

JDA70

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I ask about a whitening and they told me
it was something like $260 maybe $360
A rootcanal cost $1800 - $2000 US Dollars.
And that is one tooth. So what if you don't have the cash?
Then guess what... you get it pulled. Not everyone here has
insurance that will cover the work they need done.

So does that mean you'll never have a hot girlfriend.
NO! I used to hang out with this guy that had bad theeth
and he always had a girlfriend. Some hot some average.
He was funny, outgoing, played guitar, and was CONFIDENT!

Sure it's a turn off having decayed theeth but a little stained
isn't such a big deal. Understand women watch alot of tv
and so they are after what they see on the tube
just like many of us here.

So anyways if you don't have the best smile in the world don't
worry. If you got real game you'll still get fine chicks.

Just a little rant there.:D