Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How I AMOG’d a world champion.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Has someone been imitating my friend Spock?

"Go with the Pokemon man, my sweet. He is a nice guy, you will be very happy together. He will appreciate you, he has never had a woman as good looking as you. I cannot help that all the ladies love me. I am a bad man, I will only break your heart". :)
be careful zek, that line may work on all the twisted 20 something year olds these days.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it will work. It worked in Mystery's day, it will work now. Young girls are notoriously stupid. :)
Yep those type of c0ck blocks work like a charm on the young and dumb females.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
For fvcks sake...all this writing and you didn't even fvck this chick...

Way too impressed over nothing.
The "problem" is that she is in my social circle, not some random girl, that's I have to do everything in slow motion.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well played brother. But what does she mean by this?
At one point in the interaction I told her something I read on The Rational Male. My intention was trying to convey that I knew her, so I "know" that she "hates weak man, and that's her curse". It's like a truism, girls love alphas, hate betas.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
You used a whole evening figuring out how to **** block a guy that at no part of the story seemed like an alpha, I mean, a world champion of a gay hobby like salsa dancing ffs.
Now that it's been awhile, and after this girl told me, this world champion was trying to use the "beta orbiter destroyer". I mean, she told me that while they were talking this guy told her "Is that guy your boyfriend?" and she told her "No, he's not", He didn't go as far as to using the whole gambit: "well, is time for him to know that, 'm gonna tell him", but he told her that he didn't want any trouble.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for the OP if he is making progress or whatever, but I will give you my impression:

Reading this story is like reading a chapter out of a bad seduction book. I mean most of the lines seem to be straight out of a poorly written seduction book. All that "He's a nice guy, you should give him a chance" stuff. It practically makes me cringe, to be honest. And this:

"He is really a nice guy… Think about it… You know I’m an assh@le, do you think that If a met you at a discoteque would I be so gentlemen to buy you a drink? you know the answer is no…”
I mean, really? Do people really talk like this? Maybe it's just not my style, but it's so textbook cliched, I would rather crawl under a table than say this to a girl. But hey, if the OP can get it to work for him, kudos.

It just sounds like the whole thing was copy/pasted out of a bad ad for pickup products.
Maybe it was for the environment, maybe my posture was better than my words, but it actually worked that night.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
You're forgetting body language, context, tonality plays a huge part in getting this pulled off.

I'd say something like "You should date him. He seems really nice and won't try to rip your panties off." with a ****ty grin
Amazing.

Mauvilla4

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. This girl is in my social circle that's why I (I think) have to move slower than in a night pick up.

So far, I can grab this girl's ass and boobies, I told her to feel my D! and she responded playfully. I'm trying to move into sex. I believe that she must become so comfortable with my sexual touches that sex has to come naturally. Any suggestions? I mean, she's in my social circle that's why I have to be careful.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys. This girl is in my social circle that's why I (I think) have to move slower than in a night pick up.

So far, I can grab this girl's ass and boobies, I told her to feel my D! and she responded playfully. I'm trying to move into sex. I believe that she must become so comfortable with my sexual touches that sex has to come naturally. Any suggestions? I mean, she's in my social circle that's why I have to be careful.
She either wants to fvck you or she doesn't. Being careful has no bearing on whether that happens or not,