Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How hot is this chick?

kisstheday

Banned
Reaction score
Why does it matter what we think, you went AFC on her ass and she's riding a train probably as we speak since she's a party girl.

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
whats the point of this thread then... learn from it and use your "flair, hair and debonair" to get a new chick...

Reaction score
Damn I'd beat the breaks off that coochie! Chick is baaaad. Dude looks like Jon from Jon and Kate plus 8! Dun needs to date the Octomom! LMAO! Cryin like he been wifeyd in the pen an ish! Awww boo hooo...I was soooo attached...well now you aint so keep it gully and find three better ones. She prolly into brothers anyway...

game.r

Don Juan
Reaction score
chad2k5 said:
dude are you gay?
worship said:
Yes that is why I am on a site that teaches you how to attract women.
I think its a valid question for you and the OP. Since you're on here rating guys pics and chit.

as for the OP poster i can imagine him;

right hand up to the hair... "I got the hair"

a little twirl... "the flair"

striking a pose, chin in the air with right hand motioning from head to toe... "and the debonair"

i mean seriously, who says that chit...

worship

Banned
Reaction score
game.r said:
I think its a valid question for you and the OP. Since you're on here rating guys pics and chit.
I was joking about him being a 10, bit sluggish tonight are we?

Ziniath

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you either think she's hot or you don't - what we think has nothing to do with it.

The question I'd like to ask is: if you're certain you f*cked this up, what can you learn from this so that you don't end up in this position again?

CaptainJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
worship said:
I was joking about him being a 10, bit sluggish tonight are we?
Really? Cos i'd do him.