Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how has online dating been treating you tha last couple of months?

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you been more selective or have you been just strictly offline

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked up a plate at the park the other day, but ill be damned, im sick and not a little bit either, 2 days ago I was fine, today i filled up a large mcdonalds coffee with phlegm, never had so much mucus come out of my nose, its been a haze.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been ok. Have some birds agreeing to meet up. They have kids, so not exactly what im looking for, but hey.

Im a little reluctant to meet up anyway. Covid is getting bad where i live (Newcastle, England)

apotheosis

Banned
Reaction score
no matches (well one, but she really didn't seem interested).
They only want the handsome dudes lol

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It sucks compared to pre-COVID.

I’m still getting chicks online but I’m working twice as hard for half the tail. There are way more attention seeking whvres on there with no intention of meeting. The only silver lining is that dating is cheaper because I’m not blowing money on happy hours.

gladiator4439

Reaction score
It sucks compared to pre-COVID.

I’m still getting chicks online but I’m working twice as hard for half the tail. There are way more attention seeking whvres on there with no intention of meeting. The only silver lining is that dating is cheaper because I’m not blowing money on happy hours.
Totally agree with this its freakin ridiculous. All they want rn is to see how many guys they can rope in, almost none of them have any intention of meeting up