Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Has Covid19 Affected Nightlife In Your City

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've noticed a lot is gals getting food delivered. I'd imagine if you did something like Uber Eats, it could be another opportunity to meet some gals albeit, you'd have to be talkative and charming and sense when they have additional interest over food. lol
Worst case, you still get paid for your troubles...
It would only work in highly concentrated urban areas I'd imagine. I know Cali is pretty spread out.
Much of it is contactless delivery. There's massive fear of COVID, and the privileged white collar women who are not home cooking their own meals and opting for Uber Eats/Doordash/GrubHub delivery are some of the biggest COVID phobes out there. Delivering food is not an opportunity to meet women now.

The only game I see possible are beach game and park jogging game. People are still going to beaches, so if you have a six pack you can probably run beach game.

Trails and parks looks like they're still open, so I guess we can run jogging game in the park. Or if you have a dog, you can run dog walking game.
The forms of game you identify are 100% correct. Outdoor game at the beach, on walking/hiking paths, at parks, etc. are the only forms of viable game that get you face-to-face immediately without the swipe app bullshiit.

San Diego right now becomes one of the United States' best cities for game, even with the ridiculous male-female ratios there. San Diego has a favorable climate, and has beaches and mountains proximal for a variety in locales for approaching. Similar things could be said about metro Los Angeles. Approaching in 100+ degrees in the desert climates (Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Tucson) or the hot humid Texas cities (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin) is going to be more challenging if not impossible. In Florida, Tampa and Miami at least have the beaches but still rather unpleasant climates.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Much of it is contactless delivery. There's massive fear of COVID, and the privileged white collar women who are not home cooking their own meals and opting for Uber Eats/Doordash/GrubHub delivery are some of the biggest COVID phobes out there. Delivering food is not an opportunity to meet women now.

The forms of game you identify are 100% correct. Outdoor game at the beach, on walking/hiking paths, at parks, etc. are the only forms of viable game that get you face-to-face immediately without the swipe app bullshiit.

San Diego right now becomes one of the United States' best cities for game, even with the ridiculous male-female ratios there. San Diego has a favorable climate, and has beaches and mountains proximal for a variety in locales for approaching. Similar things could be said about metro Los Angeles. Approaching in 100+ degrees in the desert climates (Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Tucson) or the hot humid Texas cities (Dallas, Houston, San Antonio, and Austin) is going to be more challenging if not impossible. In Florida, Tampa and Miami at least have the beaches but still rather unpleasant climates.
Outdoors game is definitely a great option.

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's hard to comprehend just how stupid people can be. Even a few minutes of research here and there, given the ample time many 10's of millions of people have, just about any idiot can figure out everything associated with corona is 100% fraudulent. It's staggering.

I don't see how anyone can recommend living on the west coast. Full of over the top psycho Karens trying to personally enforce every aspect of left wing agenda, wild BLM protests every other day, antifa running loose everywhere, for what, an occasional piece of tail from a deranged liberal with hairy legs and armpits and green hair?

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In bigger cities, people have no concept of this natural way of being. So they go to bars/clubs in an attempt to create a social life.
That's why they are also using swipe apps as well.

I don't understand how grown men who work in business don't understand this concept of socially networking with gatekeepers. It's the key to getting the best jobs and meeting the most women.
Some people who work business jobs are not working is a sales capacity, which often relies upon the gatekeeper model you reference, especially with B2B sales. I can see how business people would not understand the concept if they didn't have to think about it.

In the real world, it always comes down to WHO you know. Somewhere in your city there is a gatekeeper (or rather, many gatekeepers) who can hook you up with a 6 figure job or introduce you to a social circle with tons of women.
A lot of things come down to pre-pandemic social networks. It would be pretty difficult to create from scratch now. I've felt social circles make things easier. However, due to some variables outside of my control, I have never had a viable social circle. I have friends but they are useless. My choices have either been swipe apps or cold approach, and I've chosen cold approach. I will be the first to admit that it has made things more difficult.

If you feel like you are helpless and you live in a city with over 1 MILLION PEOPLE, then you are not balanced socially.
Many of the U.S. metro areas that have 1 million+ people don't have strong social circles in general. Some of these areas are high growth in recent decades areas and/or quite transient in nature. Las Vegas, Miami, Phoenix, and Dallas would be examples of this. While social circles can happen in these places, and it would be advantageous to have one rather than not have one, a lot of social networks in those cities are rather weak because the cities themselves are filled with transient transplants who didn't grow up in the region or have strong ties to the region. A lot of good use of social circles comes down to geographical consistency. Smaller metro areas (500,000 people or less) tend to have more rooted people, especially if they aren't in the Sun Belt region.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
In my State Illinois bars are open but they haven’t been super crowded, most of the time. A lot of people are still too freaked out to go out or they just don’t want to deal with the possibility of having to wear a mask, get hassled by Karen, etc. Go 2.5 hours to Iowa and it’s a whole different story! People there are moving on and having a good time. I was at a concert there over the weekend with several hundred and I only saw one mask. Dance floor was packed and people were enjoying life again.
Let them live it up for a few weeks til their stupidity slaps them in the face hard.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You guys called it right, outdoor game is our best option in this COVID19 world. Now would be a great time to get into outdoor activities like kayaking, hiking, jogging, biking, surfing, etc...

If I was in my 20s, I would probably take up parkour and upload videos to youtube and build an instagram following..... but my body can't take that type of abuse anymore.....

The caveat is this: you have to actually enjoy the activities you choose. If you take up these hobbies hoping to pick up women it won't work. You simply can't just fake interest in a hobby thinking it will attract women, because a woman's intuition can always detect fakeness...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically, people move to bigger cities because they think bigger cities provide more social opportunities. But bigger cities are full of weak social tribes and transient people with no social life.
I think you have to examine who is moving from smaller cities/towns (150,000 people or less) or mid-sized metros (150,000 to maybe up to 1 million, the upper bound on mid-sized metros is debatable) to the metros of 1 million or more people. I think it is often the people who are struggling socially in smaller to mid-sized metros.

The guys who I have seen do the best in the early stages of dating (from the initial meeting through roughly 1 year into a relationship) are the guys in midsized metros who are geographically fixed. These were guys who had the fortune of spending all of their 0-18 years in the same area and then staying in that area as adults, possibly only leaving to go away for a 4 year BA/BS degree. Because they are in midsized metros, they don't suffer from having too few choices but the metro areas are not overwhelmingly gigantic and have weaker social tribes. I think the sweet spot on metro size for dating is 200,000 - 600,000 population. Now, some of these guys in midsized metros who are geographically fixed are actually blue pilled guys who are somewhat boring and have gotten divorced, but many bounced back well from divorces due to the strength of their social circles. In big cities with weak social tribes, these blue pill guys would get eaten alive, but in their midsized metro cocoon with a social circle, they do well. Their individual strong ties to the region and less hypergamous female behavior (partly tied into smaller, more connected areas) help them and they don't have to study seduction and attraction to the level of a lot of big city guys.

On a separate note, one of these guys actually turned down a great job in a big metro. When this happened many years ago, I thought he was nuts to do that. As time went on, I realized he had an inherent understanding of the value of his social circle in his midsized metro.

Generally speaking, very few people relocate to these 200,000 - 600,000 population metro areas, especially from out of state. If these metros get migration, it's from people in the same state/region in even smaller cities/towns.

Since my graduation from college 15 years ago, I have lived in two Top 15 in population metro areas of the United States, neither of which are close to places I lived during my 0-18 years. They've been weaker social ties cities, meaning that I have needed to possess stronger game and stronger frame than a socially well connected guy in a smaller metro area. You're really correct about the nature of these large metro areas.

When you examine who is on swipe apps in larger cities, a pattern emerges for both men and women. After age 27, the men and women on the swipe apps are people who did not grow up in that larger city, have typically moved a few times as adults, and often had transient childhoods. The female natives to a larger city that are often on swipe apps after age 27 either have a divorce to their name and/or are single moms. If they don't have a divorce to their name, they usually had a 5+ year relationship from either high school or college go down the tubes.

It;s funny you mentioned this. Gaming in smaller cities while working summer jobs back in college was how I learned about social hierarchy game. I took an internship in a rural small town and found that social networking game was way easier than in large cities. Everything had a sense of gravitational pull to it. Like status was set in stone. Status in a large city appears more transient like quicksand. This is why big city gaming is so hard for guys who don't have bulletproof frames.

In a small city, I befriended the town bully that kicked everyone's a$$es and ran a circle of 10+ women. The guy literally used his physical strength to dominate an entire town. He probably couldn't get away with it in a larger city. But he was massive for a short guy. Probably 5'7 but 225 lbs of solid linebacker muscle. Sort of like a prime Mike Tyson physique. One day he showed up to a social gathering and said "Fvck it, everyone is getting laid tonight" and left and came back with 10+ women. And everyone did get laid that night.

Another gatekeeper I met was a guy name Alex. His family owned an entire restaurant chain in the town and adjacent towns. He once showed me his pic collection of women he'd fvcked and it was a massive collection of over 100 + women bending over on his bed, including married women and some women I knew from work. I quickly became his best friend and he saved me from scavenging around past 11 pm at the neighborhood bars. I went from a social nomad to spending the summer going to beach houses and play wrestling with cute chicks. There was no GAME involved.
These are all relevant anecdotes that illustrate some of my points from above.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all I had covid-19 back in March... Let me tell you... This thing will FUK YOU UP real bad... This is not like a flue.. So much worse than that!

Now that I am recovered, I am Super cautious about meeting chicks.

Online dating seems to be the only way forward right now and for the near future.

How many of you are willing to take a chance and bang a chick in this current climate?

I seriously wouldn't bang any chick until she has proof of testing negative!

Last edited:

mozarto.o

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where do you live? Sounds alot like Nazi Germany in 1943
Buenos Aires, Argentina

First of all I had covid-19 back in March... Let me tell you... This thing will FUK YOU UP real bad... This is not like a flue.. So much worse than that!

Now that I am recovered, I am Super cautious about meeting chicks.

Online dating seems to be the only way forward right now and for the near future.

How many of you are willing to take a chance and bang a chick in this current climate?

I seriously wouldn't bang any chick until she has proof of testing negative!
How old are you?

Last edited: