Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Has Covid19 Affected Nightlife In Your City

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recently went out for the first time in nearly 4 months and boy oh boy have things changed
One of the premiere bars in my city had a 30 minute wait and guess how many people where inside 20 people.Usually this place is packed with 200 people or more!
Yes they are following social distancing rules but it was odd to see, all the lights on and how empty it was.
There was no music, no DJ, it kind of looked like a private gathering. Another bar we went to was at capacity.
Basically nightlife is dead and if you do get in it's because you came early or know someone
I know some places are busier than others but honestly bars/clubs are closing everyday this may be the finnally nail in the coffin
or maybe im wrong

Last edited:

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NYC is a complete shadow of it's usual self. Luckily for some businesses the summer weather is allowing for many bars to have seating outside and get some customers but i'm positive that thousands of bars are getting financially hammered and will go out of business sooner or later. Many bars relied heavily on Thursday nights, Friday nights, Saturday nights and Sunday afternoons to bring in tons of money but obviously not the case right now.

Even though many bars and restaurants are making an effort to offer delivery, people mostly went out to get drinks and meet up with the opposite sex or meet new people along with friends. It's a sh*t show right now.

Since you can't just go out and meet Women like before, I'm sure there is an explosion of dating app usage.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Bars and other cramped indoor venues with poor ventilation and lots of people are being found to be sites of "super spreader" events because they are finding these are the types pf environment the virus is able to stay airborne and infect lots of people...regardless of how effectively they distance, wear masks, etc.

In effect there is NO safe way to go to these places right now and save for a vaccine or these businesses installing extremely expensive ventilation equipment. It sucks but we have to accept that our life as we know has fundamentally changed now and won't be going back to the norm anytime soon.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've adapted to outdoor patio's, rooftop bars, lakefront trails, parks, the river walk which has a lot of action surprisingly. I guess I'm a little more lucky where I live.

Hell, even outdoor tennis courts near me are prime targets for approaches/socialization as there are often a lot of people just waiting around and watching the others play while they wait for their turn.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Utterly destroyed. There is some outside night dining. Fortunetly the quarantine isn't enforced. But, as there's nothing to do at night, it might as well be.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The bars and clubs here had to shut down again for 30 days. When they open back up there is going to be limited ocapacity, social distancing, and masks required. When they had opened back up, I wasn't even going. I haven't been to one since January or February. Places like that are one of the worst places you can go right now. Very high risk for catching covid.

Your best bet is to lock down a plate or ltr. Online is kind of your only option right now. I'm getting a lot of numbers online but I'm being more cautious. I'm screening them and I'm not going to mess with any reckless women that could have covid. Its a dangerous time to be a player sleeping with lots of different women.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went to a place that was dying before Covid19 however since most bars/clubs are closed down.
This place is "The IT" spot again. It's a rooftop place and it was full with nothing but cute chicks

There wasn't much Social distancing going on, this place will probably die in the fall because the rooftop city view is the main reason people go

logicallefty

Reaction score
In my State Illinois bars are open but they haven’t been super crowded, most of the time. A lot of people are still too freaked out to go out or they just don’t want to deal with the possibility of having to wear a mask, get hassled by Karen, etc. Go 2.5 hours to Iowa and it’s a whole different story! People there are moving on and having a good time. I was at a concert there over the weekend with several hundred and I only saw one mask. Dance floor was packed and people were enjoying life again.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Iowa will go the way of Florida and Texas in a few weeks.

Here in New Jersey everything is back to normal with the exception of indoor dining, bars, and gyms. They’ve been shelved indefinitely. Masks are required in all public spaces, subject to either fines or mandatory refusal of service. Not wearing a mask on public transit will get you kicked off.

New Jersey, New York, and Connecticut have a tri-state compact. Our COVID curve has flattened completely, with our r0 (transmission rate) hovering around 1 (1 person only infects 1 other person) We’ve effectively mitigated the virus for now.

Outdoor dining is cool. It’s too hot to really partake but I did go to a beach tiki bar this weekend. Most towns have barricaded their central streets to allow businesses to use the roads for outdoor seating, pedestrians, and retail.. like a permanent festival. Hopefully they can make some decent money until winter comes when all hell will break lose with lockdown 2.0.

illstep

Banned
Reaction score
UK here so our bars are 'open'.
Went out this weekend for first time in 4 months.
It's ruined.
Staff make sure you aren't mingling with strangers (hello cold approach!) and that you are basically staying in your designated area.
Closing earlier
No music/dancefloors
Dead atmosphere
Girls even more 'guarded' (naturally, in fairness) making their receptivity too a cold approach even lower than before! (and in the UK it was already impossible compared to the US lol)
I guess we have to wait a few years until a vaccine maybe before it's worth going out to bars/approach?

Last edited:

mickdollaz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've adapted to outdoor patio's, rooftop bars, lakefront trails, parks, the river walk which has a lot of action surprisingly. I guess I'm a little more lucky where I live.

Hell, even outdoor tennis courts near me are prime targets for approaches/socialization as there are often a lot of people just waiting around and watching the others play while they wait for their turn.
Holy ---- what state or area do you live in???? It sounds like you are barely missing a beat.

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Nigjtlife in Sydney has been dead for years with the lockout laws we had, this was the final nail in the coffin.

I don't see it recovering for a long long time.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Holy ---- what state or area do you live in???? It sounds like you are barely missing a beat.
I'm in the midwest and we have one of the toughest mayors when it comes to restrictions. In fact, due to the latest Covid figures, she just rolled back the restrictions on reclosing bars and limiting dining tables to 6 or less per table and other things. The smart bar owners though will start offering food on their menu's to get around this restriction though.

There are certain people that wanna live life though and those are the ones that will be out and about.

I generally have the choice to travel a little over an hour to go to neighboring states that have less restriction too so that helps.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In Socal we have outdoor dining in the day time. There's no nightlife because businesses are required to be closed around 8:30 although some counties have different closing times.

Hair salons closed, so no hair stylist game.... coffee shops are closed, so no coffee shop game.

The only game I see possible are beach game and park jogging game. People are still going to beaches, so if you have a six pack you can probably run beach game.

Trails and parks looks like they're still open, so I guess we can run jogging game in the park. Or if you have a dog, you can run dog walking game.

COVID19 is going to force guys into out-of-the-box thinking mode.....

Last edited:

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
COVID19 is going to force guys into out-of-the-box thinking mode.....
This is true. What I've noticed a lot is gals getting food delivered. I'd imagine if you did something like Uber Eats, it could be another opportunity to meet some gals albeit, you'd have to be talkative and charming and sense when they have additional interest over food. lol
Worst case, you still get paid for your troubles...
It would only work in highly concentrated urban areas I'd imagine. I know Cali is pretty spread out.