Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How Feminism Ruined Dating

Boilermaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
romangod said:
That's mangina talk. That's like saying a slave should just adapt to his master instead of seeking his freedom.
If some of you fools don't see how men are being marginalized by the laws and societal brainwashing you are part of the problem, not the solution.
Spoken like a true roman god.

Look at you. Sifting through your insults and hysterical belaboring; I tried to see who you are targeting here. I couldn't see a point, or an audience.

Who is supporting feminist slavery here?... Why are old men crying like little babies when their hazy memories are not glorified on pedestals?

Sorry for not worshiping your after-dinner sketches of the impacts of post-1950 feminism on modern society, romangod.

IF you take the time to read what you quote, maybe you'll calm down and see the point. I am not sure though.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This site is about how to seduce and dominate women. I don't care if some men feel victimized by women - not my problem.

Strelok

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
This site is about how to seduce and dominate women. I don't care if some men feel victimized by women - not my problem.
This site is about deprogramming from the bvll**** of modern society and improve yourself.

Getting women is just a conseguence of the process,keep in mind that any suggestion like "see her action not her words" fall under the deprogramming since we are taugh about consider girls logical creature as us.

Same thing with the "don't be an afc field",the afc is just a bug in the society frame because some moron tough to be able to program better than the main programmer (mother nature).

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boilermaker said:
Look at you. Sifting through your insults and hysterical belaboring; I tried to see who you are targeting here. I couldn't see a point, or an audience.

Exactly, you can't see the forest for the trees. It's becoming quite clear to me that the Matrix has affected the next generations deeper than I thought.

Carry on as you will and ignore anything the older guys try to teach you. I ask one thing. Remember this discussion in 20 years if you're still around. Will you be just more fodder gobbled up by the Matrix or will you be a man? Time will tell.

Good luck.

Cheers!

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I tend to see this differently.

The Veteran Soldiers who have dropped knowledge in this thread so far don't appear to be whining, or bytching and moaning from my vantage point.

Rather, what I hear them saying is THIS:

"Don't believe that you have to settle for behavior in women that is of a lower standard than you would like for it to be. Don't twist and contort yourself into a pretzel just for the "privilege" of throwing your dycks into some pussssy "on the reg".

Why?

Because women really ARE capable of conducting themselves in more holistically likeable and agreeable ways while they're in your presences. We KNOW this because we've SEEN IT, and LIVED IT."

THAT'S the gist of the point that I hear them trying to put across. Though it's possibe that I may have misinterpreted the message here...as that great prophet "Charles Barkley" would say:

"I may be wrong------but I DOUBT IT."

One other thing I'd like to add to this discussion from my PERSONAL experience is this:

I know what it's like to be younger and hungry for women to the point of starvation, and I now know what it's like to be a little older, still hungry-------but in BETTER control of what I'm WILLING TO DO to satisfy my appetite.

I've lived through times where I use to fall into the trap of doing whatever I thought was necessary to get the woman or to get WHAT I WANTED "from" the woman. And I also know what it's like learn how to avoid that trap altogether. And how I did it was by coming into the full knowledge that for me at least, "adaptation" was NOT the answer.

For me...the concept of adaptation ALONE only served as a mechanism for SURVIVING-------not THRIVING.

in my life, and FOR my life, I've found that in order to enjoy the longest periods where I can thrive, I MUST follow Clint Eastwoods' Hearbreak Ridge mantra to the full extent. In order for me to thrive I realized that it was not enough to IMPROVISE and ADAPT-----i had to take it to the next level and "OVERCOME" too.

And I finally understood what overcoming really meant when I started to expect MORE from women and REQUIRED a certain level of respect, deference, and consideration from them. Then I started to communicate that to them on many different levels by what type of behavior in them I chose to accept or reject. And the more I did this, the more I noticed that some women who would act disrespectfully around other guys would act RESPECTFULLY around me.

THAT'S when I finally understood that whenever I chose to STAND LIKE A MAN, the number of women who acted like bytches, hoes, and harpies in my presence began to DECREASE---------while the number of women who acted more like clinically sane, agreeable, feminine HUMAN BEINGS began to INCREASE.

I discovered THEN that part of what makes a man "a man" is being able to establish a COMMAND PRESENCE while in the company of women who exhibit a rebellious attitude for absolutely "no good reason at all".

VU

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Some of you young men see "complaining". Others see keys to freedom and a chance to be a part of the re-education of men and women and normalizing male/female relations... An opportunity to effect change.

There are now websites just starting to pop up with disillusioned women who have turned their backs on feminism and are now exposing it as the toxic, destructive poison that it is.
The way I feel about feminism is this:
If the men want the females to start treating the guys as the leaders and dererring and submitting to them, then the guys had damn better start behaving in a way that is WORTHY of that deference. Because the way I'm seeing it right now, I'm not seeing much inspirational behavior coming from the guys. In fact, on this forum, all most guys seem concerned with is how to get their next random hookup.

I'm less concerned with bad behavior from women that I could take or leave, because I don't have to put up with it, and I won't. If they exhibit bad behavior, they're out of my life, it's that simple.

So I can see what some of the younger guys are saying here: Why whine about things we can't change, let's just get down to business. Ironically, this getting down to business (as Victory Unlimited defines it) is the only real way to effect change.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
..women really ARE capable of conducting themselves in more holistically likeable and agreeable ways while they're in your presences. We KNOW this because we've SEEN IT, and LIVED IT."[/I]

VU
That is exactly the messge that we older guys were sending.
Kinda sad that the juniors reacted like they did.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
Because women really ARE capable of conducting themselves in more holistically likeable and agreeable ways while they're in your presences. We KNOW this because we've SEEN IT, and LIVED IT."
Unfortunately, there is little motivation for these women to change, since there are always a large group of PUAs driving up their value.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Victory Unlimited said:
The Veteran Soldiers who have dropped knowledge in this thread so far don't appear to be whining, or bytching and moaning from my vantage point.

Rather, what I hear them saying is THIS:

"Don't believe that you have to settle for behavior in women that is of a lower standard than you would like for it to be. Don't twist and contort yourself into a pretzel just for the "privilege" of throwing your dycks into some pussssy "on the reg".VU
That's it exactly.

WE are the ones who can take action. But we can't effectively take action on a challenge unless we collectively define what the challenge is in the first place.

When we mold ourselves, or twist and contort ourselves to conform to the expectations of women, all in the interest of gatting laid, we diminish ourselves. We are conforming, we are being reactive in this case. But we are men. We are supposed to set the tone, to make the demands. Right now, the direct opposite is happening, and we find ourselves conforming to societal expectations that are truly upside-down.

Some may call it complaining. I call it defining and strategizing.

Feminism is the direct result of men being afraid and ashamed to challenge it.

Women have a completely external locus of control. Every aspect of their personality comes from without, from external sources. Ever notice how your girlfriend always parrots back your own material, as if she thought of it?

Because of this external locus of control, they will do anything and everything they are allowed to get away with. Feminism grew simply because the external stimulus was allowed by us men. Those guys before us were ashamed of their own masculine power.

How about you? Are you ashamed? Are you willing to look beyond what you see outside of your little window and understand that history shows us that women actually behaved much differently before you yourself graced this planet with your presence? And that there are people here and now that lived through those very different times?

So my point is that women will act and think according to societal expectation, for the most part. We men need to change that societal expectation by not accepting their entitled, bratty, princess behavior.

This is in essence the DJ way anyway. But let's never be afraid to discuss the challenge and lay out the problems that stand before us, so that we can by consensus work to make a change for the better.

Tazman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Expecting people, not just women, to give up any perceived advantage is a pointless exercise. People change their behavior when they have no choice, or the consequences outweigh the benefits. Things are constantly changing, we live in a world that is moving faster than our biologies can keep up with. It's no coincidence that feminism took root and prospered. This wouldn't have been possible at any other time in history.

It's the nature of human beings. If things become too unbalanced, maybe it will change in the future, but I seriously doubt it will happen in the lifetimes of all of us posting here today. Arming yourself with game and the awareness of the methods used by women is all you can do. There are a lot more men caught up in the matrix than not.

Blusher

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why whine about things we can't change, let's just get down to business. Ironically, this getting down to business (as Victory Unlimited defines it) is the only real way to effect change.
Absolutely! Eversince I turned 17, I was too busy having sex or looking for it to contemplate and think about the effects of Feminism. Yet I learnt a great deal about women (and in very pleasurable ways) as well as learning to stand up for myself, make no excuse for being a man etc.

But that didn't make me bitter or obsessed about evil feminists. I just don't care, I live the way I want to and I'm not trying to change the world but if anything, I lead by example because I never put women on a pedestal simply because of their gender or my attraction to them.

Saying that, not putting them on a pedestal doesnt equal 'despising them' based simply on their gender either. That seems to be the Rocky road taken by certain men who are desperate to change the world that they soon realize it's an impossible task that leave them bitter and helpless... So they turn they hatred to women and other men who don't see things their way.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
When we mold ourselves, or twist and contort ourselves to conform to the expectations of women, all in the interest of gatting laid, we diminish ourselves.
Not necessarily. I imagine that you're talking about becoming AFC and supplicant to please women, in which case you're right.

But some guys come here trying to find out how to truly attract women and learn that they can only do this by learning to be masculine, or learning to be a real man.
I look at it this way: If I am acting in a way that is attractive to females, then I must be fulfilling my proper role as a male. Because the true masculine will attract the true feminine, if that makes any sense. So by becoming more true to your own masculinity, and the male role, you are not only becoming more attractive to females, you are becoming a better man.

This is confused to some extent by those who say that women these days will reject the masculine, and instead go for the feminized AFC types who will supplicate to them. But then you have to question if that is true attraction. These women may also be very selfish (they seek the attention from being worshipped by the AFC) and thus should be written off anyway.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The distinction is simple, I think -

- Men shouldn't compromise manhood for poon tang (or anything else).

- AFCs are looking to change their ways - usually with women first.

- AFCs NEED to change because their manhood has been compromised.

- AFCs need to learn that pu&&y is not the be all end all. That they are not attracting women is a byproduct of the way they live their lives in general - again which is in need of reprogramming

- The change that needs to take place is a philosophical one, from within. Behavioral changes may follow as a result. Changes in attracting women may follow as well. But the AFC must first reclaim his manhood - for him.

The Man, the DJ, whatever, should not contort or compromise. Learn and adjust, yes, for we all make mistakes. But the philosophy (what one poster once called Code) should be firm.

The AFC needs reprogramming. He has no code. The old timers are right. Even a lot of DJs need to have some files deleted.