You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Granted i know females are a bit different and dont operate just on looks, BUT if the female version of him approached you would you go out with a landwhale like she did with him?This guy’s getting out, dating females, and successfully living life …
If he was a SS forum member, he would probably be posting FR, LR, or LTR threads about his Own life …
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Take some time and look at that guy’s smile. It’s the full of confidence and achievement 1000 vag smile. Try to figure out how you can personally get it.Granted i know females are a bit different and dont operate just on looks, BUT if the female version of him approached you would you go out with a landwhale like she did with him?
damn dawg. go outside.Wtf. OLD, cold approach? What's the point of eating good and working out, self improvement when lard balls get this?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
from the pics I've seen he's like a real life version of the Simpsons Comic book guy the way he dresses. Then we have guys like Sangsholio that workout constantly, hard work ethic and make good money and can't get anything and this guy gets this.He has a very good job and/or she’s a Meatloaf fan.
We don't know what sort of person he is.Granted i know females are a bit different and dont operate just on looks, BUT if the female version of him approached you would you go out with a landwhale like she did with him?
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
They must not have money otherwise they’d have fixed his dirty rotten brown teeth. The fvck? Does he not brush? Like ever?Money and/or family has money and she knows it.
His smile? The first pic looks like he’s a nut job lolTake some time and look at that guy’s smile. It’s the full of confidence and achievement 1000 vag smile. Try to figure out how you can personally get it.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.