Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Granted i know females are a bit different and dont operate just on looks, BUT if the female version of him approached you would you go out with a landwhale like she did with him?This guy’s getting out, dating females, and successfully living life …
If he was a SS forum member, he would probably be posting FR, LR, or LTR threads about his Own life …
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Take some time and look at that guy’s smile. It’s the full of confidence and achievement 1000 vag smile. Try to figure out how you can personally get it.Granted i know females are a bit different and dont operate just on looks, BUT if the female version of him approached you would you go out with a landwhale like she did with him?
damn dawg. go outside.Wtf. OLD, cold approach? What's the point of eating good and working out, self improvement when lard balls get this?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
from the pics I've seen he's like a real life version of the Simpsons Comic book guy the way he dresses. Then we have guys like Sangsholio that workout constantly, hard work ethic and make good money and can't get anything and this guy gets this.He has a very good job and/or she’s a Meatloaf fan.
We don't know what sort of person he is.Granted i know females are a bit different and dont operate just on looks, BUT if the female version of him approached you would you go out with a landwhale like she did with him?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
They must not have money otherwise they’d have fixed his dirty rotten brown teeth. The fvck? Does he not brush? Like ever?Money and/or family has money and she knows it.
His smile? The first pic looks like he’s a nut job lolTake some time and look at that guy’s smile. It’s the full of confidence and achievement 1000 vag smile. Try to figure out how you can personally get it.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.