Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does THIS end up with this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Wtf. OLD, cold approach? What's the point of eating good and working out, self improvement when lard balls get this?

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money and/or family has money and she knows it.

Billtx49

Reaction score
This guy’s getting out, dating females, and successfully living life …
If he was a SS forum member, he would probably be posting FR, LR, or LTR threads about his Own life …

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This guy’s getting out, dating females, and successfully living life …
If he was a SS forum member, he would probably be posting FR, LR, or LTR threads about his Own life …
Granted i know females are a bit different and dont operate just on looks, BUT if the female version of him approached you would you go out with a landwhale like she did with him?

Billtx49

Reaction score
Granted i know females are a bit different and dont operate just on looks, BUT if the female version of him approached you would you go out with a landwhale like she did with him?
Take some time and look at that guy’s smile. It’s the full of confidence and achievement 1000 vag smile. Try to figure out how you can personally get it.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good for him... he might be an awesome dude or there is something we might not know.

There was a girl I grew up with that was a perfect 10.... guys would date her and shortly after dump her. My buddy started dating her and they broke up. I asked him what happened he said dude her ***** smells like the dumpster at a seafood buffet. I called BS... then another guy I knew dated her. They broke up... and he said the same. Then one day in the gym she was on the elliptical next to me..... and holy Jezus I could smell it. She ended up with a fat dude and her body is still ridiculous... but he must not have a sense of smell.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He has a very good job and/or she’s a Meatloaf fan.
from the pics I've seen he's like a real life version of the Simpsons Comic book guy the way he dresses. Then we have guys like Sangsholio that workout constantly, hard work ethic and make good money and can't get anything and this guy gets this.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
c6d47081b9b3c8e8d75dc1e13f404093_crop_north.jpg
maxresdefault (3).jpg

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’m seeing more and more females with beta providers. It’s the economy imo

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We don't know what sort of person he is.

I might date a chubby/fat girl if she was a great girlfriend.

A girl who looks like Karla Lane or Sofia Rose and loves sex just as much? Yes please lol.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
should I answer biggoal? he says his name is big goal, but he had no goal and only listen to things he want to listen, I will do so others can read

first drop the jealousy, it don't help you on sh!t only waste your time, take note some people are into fat, she can be who knows, also her nose is kinda killing me, so she is not that good looking, now if only biggoal listen and dropped all his crap maybe he could get something too, who is not older then him and as much desperate as him

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you know them, ask them how they met. That's the only way you'll get your answer Vs us speculating

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Money and/or family has money and she knows it.
They must not have money otherwise they’d have fixed his dirty rotten brown teeth. The fvck? Does he not brush? Like ever?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys, just because they look "together" publically, that doesn't mean it's a great relationship. I can't tell you how many women I've discovered to be cheating on their fiance despite the fact that all their relationship, on the surface, seems all lovey and sweet.

I suspect more often than not, the girl just wants an ez/safe provider type she can whip, and where she can easily be slingin **** on the side.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take some time and look at that guy’s smile. It’s the full of confidence and achievement 1000 vag smile. Try to figure out how you can personally get it.
His smile? The first pic looks like he’s a nut job lol

Status
Not open for further replies.