Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a mature man text a younger woman?

_-_WOLFSBANE_-_

Reaction score
Fellas the weakest part of my game is texting. Everything else is on point….i get choosing signals when im out, usually once I get them on the date it’s easy.

the problem I am having is I keep running into younger women and I seem to be fumbling the ball when it comes to the period of time between getting the number and the first date…

I don’t wanna sound corny, and in general I’m more of a serious dude. Women usually love me once we’ve established a rapport but I seem to be struggling with getting there. It’s like I just stop getting responses and upon analyzing it doesn’t seem like I’m doing anything wrong…maybe I’m not exciting them enough idk. I’ve tried the whole direct and make plans but that seems to intimidate almost.

Any strats? Pointers? I’m 36 and lately the women showing interest in me are around the age of 21-23(I don’t know where these mythical 24-29 year olds hang out I’ve been going everywhere.

Any help would be appreciated, I humble myself and ask for your assistance gents.

thanks ahead of time

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just like you text women of all ages: It's the 80/20 rules, in which you - the man - only initiates text about 20% of the time, and let the woman initiates at least 80%. You don't over text. You don't double (or worse: triple) text. You don't text her only to say good morning and good night every single fvcking day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only logistics.
Very good idea.

Just like you text women of all ages: It's the 80/20 rules, in which you - the man - only initiates text about 20% of the time, and let the woman initiates at least 80%. You don't over text. You don't double (or worse: triple) text.
This is good.

You don't text her only to say good morning and good night every single fvcking day.
Those texts are simpy, beta texts.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't text her only to say good morning and good night every single fvcking day.
Most of the time I'm too busy to text (and I make it clear I dislike 'chatting'), but I always respond to 'good morning Sir/Kandur/my Lord & Master', because I know kittens appreciate these little social cues.

Last edited:

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are expert at reading the subtext in messages and from that judging what type of man you are

Remember she has a lot more men texting her than you do women therefore she has literally " seen it all before"

The general advice is too be short and sweet or "direct" but unless the female has a very strong connection or affinity towards you and already knows and understands your personality IRL this sort of robotic approach often fails and leads to ghosting

Ive heard women refer to it as being in a hostage situation

" what time " when are you available " " would you like too " these all have very submissive and demanding undertones and in reality women do not often respond well to them and end up flaking

Then you have the guys who send paragraphs and spill their guts out trying too " connect " again unless your SMV is WAY above hers this is going to get you ghosted hella quick

I'm still experimenting and honestly for text game swipe apps are a gold mine for data because you can test and say stuff knowing full well you probably aren't ever going to see her anyway

You can risk saying things that are very unusual with absolutely no comeback other than does it work or doesn't it work

The secret formula seems to be a mix of aloofness , wit and conciseness , if you can trigger an emotion or get her to qualify herself to you thats even better

If your message meets these 3 parameters you will often get a very fast and very positive response from her

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you just call them? If they don’t answer you play it the same way as if you texted and they didn’t text you back?
Call her. Ask her out. If she weasels around it, delete her number. If she doesn’t pick up the phone, you ask her out via text. Same thing, if she tries to play it off delete her number.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
if you find it hard to come up with words, use MEMES. you want to text enough to alleviate their anxieties.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually women rarely flake on me. Maybe it's because I will talk with them first (phone or video call) before any date. YMMV
Who cares if women flake? That is part of the game. The batters that hit the most home runs also have the most strikeouts. Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant missed the most shots. Stop worrying about flakes.