Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a mature man text a younger woman?

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares if women flake? That is part of the game. The batters that hit the most home runs also have the most strikeouts. Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant missed the most shots. Stop worrying about flakes.
I don't equate dating with sports, but whatever.
And I never worry about flakes. Go quote someone who does.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Very bad advice, if you only text for logistics you're actually asking for a flake.
Again, not worried about flakes. But then, I don't do a lot of OLD like everyone here seems to do.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you find it hard to come up with words, use MEMES. you want to text enough to alleviate their anxieties.
Why would you do that? Anxiety = attraction. Her anxiety towards you is good.

Very bad advice, if you only text for logistics you're actually asking for a flake.
So what? If she flakes, she is not interested.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Short and sweet, mostly logistical, keep it ****y funny, don’t text daily until you’re well established, remember you’re the old dude with the experience she will dig you for that, so take advantage of the preconceptions. Honestly the best text game is mode one. I am serious. She’s young you’re old, nobody is guessing what’s going on, everyone knows it’s one thing and one thing only, so just shoot straight. I’m 39, I had a 23 year old throw herself at me on Friday night, made sure I got her number, it’s not hard.

behimo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why would you do that? Anxiety = attraction. Her anxiety towards you is good.

So what? If she flakes, she is not interested.
while I agree, there's also anxiety that cause her to feel that she's not good enough for you aka low self-esteem/holds you in high regard or she wants to know it's more than a one night stand/hit it and quit it situation.

All depends on the OP's filter level or desire to connect. If you're just basing it on her doing most if not all the chasing yes, you can just arrange dates and hope she comes through.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most of the time I'm too busy to text (and I make it clear I dislike 'chatting'), but I always respond to 'good morning Sir/Kandur/my Lord & Master', because I know kittens appreciate these little social cues.
It doesn't count because here you responded to her initiated texts - not vice versa (and I was talking vice versa instances).

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't count because here you responded to her initiated texts - not vice versa (and I was talking vice versa instances).
Yes, exactly. If she needs a little attention in the morning, who am I to deny her that. But if she doesn't greet me, she doesn't hear anything from my side.