"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How does a dude get a chick like THIS?

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

BondJamesBond424

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 11, 2018
Messages
56
Reaction score
46
Age
55
Location
Redondo Beach, CA
This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.
One thing about this post is that you seem to be putting this woman on a pedestal. She's not ugly but she certainly isn't past an average dudes 'paygrade'.
Also you're putting down a fellow dude. You don't know if he's red pilled and has alpha game. How do you know she won't start her crap that females do and she won't dump him or vice versa?

Remember : Behind every beautiful woman ( and this chick certainly isn't 'beautiful'. She's average) there's a man that's sick and tired of her crap.

IOW - behind that smile may be a cruddy personality. Stop putting these women on pedestals. A '10' doesn't exist.
 

FJA

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 16, 2020
Messages
70
Reaction score
75
Age
49
Location
Netherlands
If you find out for yourself that you have put a woman on a pedestal, correct it, one of the simplest methods is to stop contacting her for a while (ghosting), don't be afraid to do this for 3 weeks, they feel very good that you apparently did not like them as much as before - "he stopped contacting me" - and so they should do their best for you instead of you for her, after you call/text them after a period of time without any contact.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
One thing about this post is that you seem to be putting this woman on a pedestal. She's not ugly but she certainly isn't past an average dudes 'paygrade'.
Also you're putting down a fellow dude. You don't know if he's red pilled and has alpha game. How do you know she won't start her crap that females do and she won't dump him or vice versa?

Remember : Behind every beautiful woman ( and this chick certainly isn't 'beautiful'. She's average) there's a man that's sick and tired of her crap.

IOW - behind that smile may be a cruddy personality. Stop putting these women on pedestals. A '10' doesn't exist.
Alot of "boyfriends" jobs in the "9 and 10" situation is a "prop". He will get complained about either way. Society convinced them to continue to do their single act forever.
 
  • Like
Reactions: FJA

ThinkerG

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
54
Age
35
This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.



They actually look like they match really well...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Hey Biggoal,

I'm sure as a guest that you can (and probably are) reading these postings.
Although I don't disagree with the mod's choice here (I also found myself frustrated at offering tips that seemed to be ignored)...
I don't dislike you. In fact, I wish you great success with your home gym work-out and also with future women.

Take care

P.S. - Don't worry about being unable to 'rep' me for this posting. It's not as if you did this for others when you were a member.
 
Last edited:

7onriverI f

Banned
Joined
Jan 31, 2020
Messages
604
Reaction score
288
Hey Biggoal,

I'm sure as a guest that you can (and probably are) reading these postings.
Although I don't disagree with the mod's choice here (I also found myself frustrated at offering tips that seemed to be ignored)...
I don't dislike you. In fact, I wish you great success with your home gym work-out and also with future women.

Take care

P.S. - Don't worry about being unable to 'rep' me for this posting. It's not as if you did this for others when you were a member.
You have a good personality.
 

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 22, 2008
Messages
8,637
Reaction score
6,557
Age
69
Location
The 7th Dimension
Hey Biggoal,

I'm sure as a guest that you can (and probably are) reading these postings.
Although I don't disagree with the mod's choice here (I also found myself frustrated at offering tips that seemed to be ignored)...
I don't dislike you. In fact, I wish you great success with your home gym work-out and also with future women.

Take care

P.S. - Don't worry about being unable to 'rep' me for this posting. It's not as if you did this for others when you were a member.
Yes, biggoal hung on for so long because he did not have a combative attitude. We cut him a lot of slack for that very reason. But he definitely showed a complete lack of appreciation for some fine advice he was given. The more personal you got with him, the more he would ignore offers to help.

He’s one of those Teflon guys. Nothing sticks. Hence everyone’s frustration with him.

I genuinely wish him well too. I think he’s got to go another semester or two in the School of Hard Knocks before he’s ready to get serious.

I hope he gets on those weights and makes those improvements, but for himself, not for trying to impress the online trash out there.

Biggoal, a big part of self-respect is respecting other men. It’s a feedback loop that gains momentum.

We gave him a goldmine of information, but he didn’t recognize it for what it was.

Well, we’re all in a different place in life and he’s on his path. BG, if you’re reading this, I hope you will re-read some of your threads and get your hands dirty by mining for the abundant gold therein.
 

NiceBarn

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2016
Messages
89
Reaction score
50
I just realized a few minutes ago that I hadn’t noticed him in any threads. I had to track down this thread just to see if he was banned. Richard, Bigdave, biggoal, onto the next one lol
 

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 17, 2007
Messages
3,044
Reaction score
1,425
This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.




Not attractive at all in my eyes OP. Thick masculine nose and facial features.

I would hope you wouldn't have to be a superstar to get her.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
I realize that this is the season for the second coming and stuff.
... but with this being said, that's still no excuse for resurrecting Biggoal.
 

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 30, 2015
Messages
375
Reaction score
487
Age
32
This ***** ugly Biggoal tweakin or he got no standards.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
What about Pookie & Ray Ray? Don't forget about those guys.
 
Top