zekko
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 6, 2009
- Messages
- 16,749
- Reaction score
- 9,949
Wow, am I using this place wrong.SS is not for entertainment purposes.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
Wow, am I using this place wrong.SS is not for entertainment purposes.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
One thing about this post is that you seem to be putting this woman on a pedestal. She's not ugly but she certainly isn't past an average dudes 'paygrade'.This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.
Alot of "boyfriends" jobs in the "9 and 10" situation is a "prop". He will get complained about either way. Society convinced them to continue to do their single act forever.One thing about this post is that you seem to be putting this woman on a pedestal. She's not ugly but she certainly isn't past an average dudes 'paygrade'.
Also you're putting down a fellow dude. You don't know if he's red pilled and has alpha game. How do you know she won't start her crap that females do and she won't dump him or vice versa?
Remember : Behind every beautiful woman ( and this chick certainly isn't 'beautiful'. She's average) there's a man that's sick and tired of her crap.
IOW - behind that smile may be a cruddy personality. Stop putting these women on pedestals. A '10' doesn't exist.
They actually look like they match really well...This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.
![]()
![]()
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You have a good personality.Hey Biggoal,
I'm sure as a guest that you can (and probably are) reading these postings.
Although I don't disagree with the mod's choice here (I also found myself frustrated at offering tips that seemed to be ignored)...
I don't dislike you. In fact, I wish you great success with your home gym work-out and also with future women.
Take care
P.S. - Don't worry about being unable to 'rep' me for this posting. It's not as if you did this for others when you were a member.
Yes, biggoal hung on for so long because he did not have a combative attitude. We cut him a lot of slack for that very reason. But he definitely showed a complete lack of appreciation for some fine advice he was given. The more personal you got with him, the more he would ignore offers to help.Hey Biggoal,
I'm sure as a guest that you can (and probably are) reading these postings.
Although I don't disagree with the mod's choice here (I also found myself frustrated at offering tips that seemed to be ignored)...
I don't dislike you. In fact, I wish you great success with your home gym work-out and also with future women.
Take care
P.S. - Don't worry about being unable to 'rep' me for this posting. It's not as if you did this for others when you were a member.
This is a local forecaster down here I follow on Twitter. A young hottie in a large TV market. How in the world does her fiance get her when he is no Chad or Chad lite at all and isn't even in great shape? I see much better looking guys like this everyday in better shape and all. I mean looks wise she's way beyond his pay grade. So how do guys like this work magic to get high end top of the line HB? Are they using PUA game? Looks like a typical guy you see at the local sports bars drinking beer and watching football. Usually these bubble head young news hotties go for super Chads and even a few cases super Tyrone around here.
![]()
![]()
She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.
You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.
She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.
The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.
Do you look like Adonis?Not attractive at all in my eyes OP. Thick masculine nose and facial features.
I would hope you wouldn't have to be a superstar to get her.
Nope but I'd give her a 6.5 on my rating scale.Do you look like Adonis?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.