Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a DJ respond to a turn down

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I just got turned down by a girl via e-mail she thinks she's hot sh!t and I'm not sure how to respond...I want to respond in a way to make like I don't give a fck and she's missing out, you know how a true alpha male.. What would be the perfect response? Hell maybe after this response she might even want me lol

SamePendo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whatever way you choose to react. That is the DJ way to do so.

tapout632

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know but I don't want to fvck up and sound like an AFC. Just want to be sure that it's good.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
In a way that makes her think you don't give a fyck and that you have many others to take her place. Or better yet, don't respond at all.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
no doubt, dont even respond.

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Move on would be the best, but if you have to or forced:

"That is too bad, you are going to miss out"

"Your loss"

"Now that you've shown me you can't have fun, i'm not interested either, I like someone who is more fun"

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why should you give a girl a time of the day when she would do the same for you? ignore and move on.

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) don't respond
2.) stop looking for girls online, over e-mail, and hook up like normal people do.

myfriendblu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by SamePendo
Whatever way you choose to react. That is the DJ way to do so.
Thank you....that sums it up, done deal

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you should respond at all but if you are gonna id do mr.styles respond and would not do stalluproar`s respond that makes you appear that you have been hurt by her knock back, mr style definatly has the right idea.

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by tapout632
Yeah I just got turned down by a girl via e-mail
Ouch.

she thinks she's hot sh!t and I'm not sure how to respond...
Don't.

I want to respond in a way to make like I don't give a fck and she's missing out, you know how a true alpha male..
Helllllo? She already turned you down. Do you think she's going to care what you have to say? Even if she reads it before deleting it, you're still someone that she rejected. Get over it.

What would be the perfect response?
No response would be the perfect response.

Hell maybe after this response she might even want me lol
No, she won't.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Julian
no doubt, dont even respond.
Yeah, what's the purpsose for responding?

stalluproar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wildchild, those responses are all about reframing the reject. If you say them the wrong way, of course it will look like you are hurt.

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either say something very apathetic like "cool" or don't respond at all. Personally I like the "cool" response. One word. Nothing more, nothing less.

I just say this because if she thinks she is hot stuff like you said, she's be expecting you to respond crying like a baby, that you'll change for her and be all the things she wants. Her eyes will light up when she sees the e-mail, she'll open it and get stopped dead in her tracks when she sees that reponse hehe.

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
have her best friend fall in love with you, she'll let her know what a great guy she missed out on.

Strctlypltnc

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ditto on the dont even bother to respond part.

But, dont over look this internet thing either. I have had some pretty amazing sex using this contraption as a " tool"

There are some pretty cool chics out here that use this thing,some based solely on the fact that in this day and age when so many are single and raising kids on their own, its a great time saver. HELL I'm a single Dad raising a teenager on my own, this thing is amazing .....

Just dont delusion yourself and think your gonna find many women worth a serious real time relationship.....

wildchild

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the best way to respond to a turn down is learn from it and how you can improve next time to maybe help u not getting turned down.