Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How does a DJ respond to a turn down

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I read all these responses and I just lean back and wounder what the phuck!

You asked a girl out. (*period*)
Girl turned you Down. (*period*)

dont' know what to tell her?

(stay with me)

Ever know that person where your are talking but you have to go somwhere so you throw in the hint....
"Wow, hey it was great talking to you again I HAVE TO GO."
than they say...ok well I will see you later hay you want to hange out sometimes I know this great place and they have the great........ and on.........and on....

so you take a few steps away from them and point towards your car or the door and they take a few steps too while they keep talking and talking...

Than you just come out with it and say "alright got to go, cya!" than leave as you hear them talking on and on to you walking away.....

k you still there? How do you feel about that person? Yea we all do.

SO what should you say? really what should you say?
You are trying to keep it going man.

Put on the song "Dry Your Eyes Mate~by the Streets" play it until you can sing along, than move on to sombody who is going to appreciate you and be fun.

Oh and if you want to send her somthing after all send her a virus J/K.

ps. but don't shun her when you see her, still smile and give the proper greeting for the situation.

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know what man I logged off and I couldn't get this post out of my mind. THan I realized I made a fatel mistake I ASSUMED!!!

And I appoligize for that. That is right I am big enough to appoligize. SO I assumed you asked this girl out all Don Juanishy...which makes no sense cause don juan never asked a girl out they all just fell in his lap....but anyway.....

This girl is testing you and she thinks you are going to be an easy push over. Is that what she wants no. She like all women want to be persued and they want to play the game. They want to have storys to tell the other girls but not lame ones. SOOO I am here to say do write her back... yea that is rigt...

That is right you are going to write her back and I am going to help you.

What are you going to write? NOT somthing mean that would make you a Jerk and Sad.
Not somthing begging or sympothetic that would make you weak. You have to do somthing that talks to her. To a girl in girl talk. SO lets look at it.

What does she want.... She wants you to tell her somthing she has never heard before. Somthing when she is telling her friends they all go "wow".....so what is it...

For me to help I have to know how you approached her and what she said when she turned you down....

But what you write isn't what you are going to say to her. Because we are going to call her out on responding through e-mail....unless this is an online thing and if it is forget it I am out.

Let me know the details.

Everyone here is playing the number game. If you get shot down move on kinda stuff. But what fun is that. Sure there are plenty of fish in the sea but when you want tuna you want tuna. Only give up when it is over and this is only a test. Move one pawn forward and than see where it goes.

tell what how you approached her where, and what she said, than we will make our move.

Love Hurts, Scars remind us it's real, and the only battle you ever lose is the one you don't fight.

ego

Don Juan
Reaction score
tapout632:

This doesn't really have to do with the question itself, but you should really consider to rethink the whole situation with yourself as a DJ. The same thing happend to me a couple of weeks ago... let me tell you what i did.

I got turned down big time a couple of weeks ago - In a TEXT MESSAGE to my cellphone. First of all I started to think and analyze - Uhmm, how should i respond to this? Is it good to write like that? Should I, or shouldn't I, say blah blah blah...? I thought and thought (No, not for days but for hours), and the first conclusion was that I could write some of these lines(Now, this is were you're at):

Too bad. Your loss.
Nope, I don't want to 'just be your friend'.
Aw, sorry babe, but you're too ugly to be one of my friends.
I know, you're a bad kisser too.
Blah.
Blah.
Blah.

I actually thought about posting on SOSUAVE and ask the same question as you did. But then I thought: Hmm, to hell with this! I don't need to browse the internet to this silly problem. I don't need to ask someone else on how to respond to a f*cking text message!

What I did was actually overanalyzing the whole situation. I thought again, and then realized that she just were a waist of time. My new conclusion:

Why the hell should I even respond to her text message?

To try winning her back? No thanks!
To piss her off? Yeah, like a little child... No thanks!
To get the last word? Nah, she's not just worth it... So, thanks, but no thanks!!!

I didn't bother to reply. I removed the text message and called another girl. (which is coming over to my place in... hmm... one hour. )

You want to be a DJ? Yes, you do.

You want to browse sosuave.net every time you bump into a stupid - so called - "problem" like this because you need to solve the "problem" like a true don juan? No you don't.

You want to be depending on other people at sosuave.net which you asks for help every time you want to 'think or act like a true don juan'? No, you don't.

This is very simple.

You got rejected because she didn't like you enough.

Why didn't she like you enough? Not important.

You want to move on with your life without this girl and probably find another one which is even better? It's totally up to you.

You want to waist your time on this stupid girl? It's totally up to you... but uou already did by posting this message.

You want to waist even more time on this stupid girl? It's totally up to you.

I'm not going to tell you what to do with this girl - but what I want you to do is solving the problem on your own.

I just ignored the girl that turned me down, since that were the best thing to move on with my life. You want to do the same thing with the chick that turned you down? It's totally up to you.