You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
1 . not more than meOriginally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
- Does it really matter what I think? What do you think?Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
All of these questions reeks of insecurity. To give into her insecurity is to bow down and put the chain around you throat.Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji