Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
1 . not more than meOriginally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
- Does it really matter what I think? What do you think?Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
All of these questions reeks of insecurity. To give into her insecurity is to bow down and put the chain around you throat.Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji