“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How Does a DJ Deal with Direct Questions?

Genji

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:

"Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"How do you feel about me?"

"Do you love me?"

Just curious. Thanks.

-Genji
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:

"Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"How do you feel about me?"

"Do you love me?"

Just curious. Thanks.

-Genji
1 . not more than me

2. the same way i feel about me

3 . yup i love ME , my mom sister etc...

Make sure yo u say them with a Funny attitude though
 

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2002
Messages
1,165
Reaction score
0
Location
Columbus, Ohio USA
Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:

"Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"How do you feel about me?"

"Do you love me?"

Just curious. Thanks.

-Genji


1. You wouldn't be my woman if you weren't. Now take off your shirt and let me suck on yo big fat t*tties.

2. Go get me a beer, and I'll tell you.

3. Why must you always ask me this when I'm giving it to you? Now back that ass up....
 

b's nuts

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 31, 2003
Messages
626
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
If I was up your ass you'd know
have you ever thought about honestly answering her questions? Whats wrong if her asking you if you love her, telling her whther you really do or not?
 

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
1) Pick something specific to compliment her on, and say nothing more. Something like, "You have beautiful eyes." It lets you slip her a compliment but still leaves her wondering about the "rest of her."

2) "You haven't p!ssed me off yet..."

3) "What do you think?"

BTW I haven't tried any of these...but it's probably what I'd say. :p
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:

"Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"How do you feel about me?"

"Do you love me?"

Just curious. Thanks.

-Genji
- Does it really matter what I think? What do you think?

- How do you think I feel about you?

- Define love...

Notice that none of the answers are direct, this is because when a woman asks questions like this they are usually looking for the answer to something else. Without knowing specifically what they would like to know, the chances of you giving the correct answer is limited.
 
Joined
Apr 3, 2003
Messages
3,667
Reaction score
18
Location
http://pimphop.com
Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:

"Do you think I'm beautiful?"

"How do you feel about me?"

"Do you love me?"

Just curious. Thanks.

-Genji
All of these questions reeks of insecurity. To give into her insecurity is to bow down and put the chain around you throat.

If they gotta ask shyt like this then run...and run fast...these types are high maintinance...insecure ego's that need constant stroaking...

Your probably not going to take my advise...so get's some vasiline for ya lips and get to kissing her fat arse. Why? don't tell me..it's because..."she is so beautiful and I've never had one like this...and she is so good to me...and like...she really likes me and like ....I really luv her...."


Oh once you give in....this types interest will freeze up like spit on ice....

So when you start telling her how you feel...then YOU LOSE!!!

keep her funky depressed..med using...men using to stroke her pathetic ego...makeup over applying...anorexia wanting...but not strong enough so resorts to bulemia doing....arse...QUESSING!
 
Top