She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
1 . not more than meOriginally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
- Does it really matter what I think? What do you think?Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji
All of these questions reeks of insecurity. To give into her insecurity is to bow down and put the chain around you throat.Originally posted by Genji
I'm just curious how a DJ would deal with direct questions like:
"Do you think I'm beautiful?"
"How do you feel about me?"
"Do you love me?"
Just curious. Thanks.
-Genji