Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you turn a chick down?

zzirf25

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I first found this site I never thought that I would have this problem. But recently girls have been coming on to me a lot and as you know there are going to be some that you just have to turn down. I am not at all interested in a relationship at this point in my life, but that is all they seem to want, and when I tell these girls this, it makes them try even harder. So my question is how do you turn down girls that you are not interested in without being a total a$$hole?

Night Owl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tricky - I have that problem too, and find how every you dress it up, rejection for a female is an almost impossible pill for her to swallow. In fact, because you rejected her, she wants you even more - Catch 22. They are use to be on the winning side with the upper hand, but if you turn the table, they totally flip.

You get comments like: "what is wrong with me", "nobody/man has ever rejected before" to all sorts of un-repeatable stuff. And they keep coming back to you time and time again to ask you why.

Best way is to say no thank you, then turn and leave before the s hit questions start, and if required leave the bar/club/venue too.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just stop contacting them. However, don't worry about bein an a$$hole, what I recommended is nothing compared to what they do. So I never feel bad about kicking a girl to the curb.

JAS760

Don Juan
Reaction score
DonS said:
Why in the hell do you want to turn them down? Once you have told them that you are not interested in a relationship, it is THEIR choice to continue on the terms you laid out to them. These are the chicks that you turn into Fk Buddies dumb dumb. You should have a harem of 3-6 FK Buddies at any given time. These are useful for after bar close fkcing or if you need one to attend a wedding with you. If one starts to act up, drop her and add a new chick you've been keeping in the bullpen awaiting the call up to the majors.

Never reject a chick, simply place her in the position she is best suited for in your life.

i believe it's called standards.

slickaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fvk a standard..that man DONS is accurate like a guided missile..

you never kno when you'll need a girl to fill in a spot for you..always keep your options open.
once you've said no LTR..it is upto them to continue wantin you fully knowin there will be nothin more than s3x..which is what you should really be wantin anyway...

ElStud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
haha, quite easy for me. This black chick approached me today and I rejected her. I do feel kind of like an assh*le now though. After all I get approached and I reject a chick?

COD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Search Breakup Like A Man Article

thechallenger

Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Be Needy
2. Be A Pu$$ Around Her
3. Reverse Psychology
Only By Mind Screwing Her Will She Leave You Alone Now And Forever