"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

How do you treat a girl like this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I

I get what you're saying. You dont need to use my words verbatim, my response is to show her you are indifferent, arent butt hurt and that she isnt a priority in your life at all, and you have other things going on. Example being you aren't orbiting her, or waiting on her, you are dating other women.
Sometimes butthurt can work. Makes women feel guilty but you have to be sure she’s the type to show empathy. You can’t throw a tantrum but with practice you can show that she hurt you without you saying it. Playing on a woman’s guilt is a string tool.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
Sometimes butthurt can work. Makes women feel guilty but you have to be sure she’s the type to show empathy. You can’t throw a tantrum but with practice you can show that she hurt you without you saying it. Playing on a woman’s guilt is a string tool.
I am of a different mindset when it comed to butthurt. I have never seen it work. I find indifference to be way more effective. Even with empaths.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I am of a different mindset when it comed to butthurt. I have never seen it work. I find indifference to be way more effective. Even with empaths.
Yeah I mean you can’t employ it every time. I wish I could explain better how I do it because it really is effective at the right time. Indifference sometimes gets me the same behavior from the girl because they think “well he doesn’t care what I did so I can keep doing it, he’s not going to call me out”
 

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2018
Messages
1,543
Reaction score
1,065
Age
35
Location
Brazil
Long story short, she sits next to me in class voluntarily. Gave me tons of iois, complimented me, gave me her snap, hit me up daily. Made plans for a date and got stood up. Apologizes multiple times after our set time for the date. She snaps me a bunch of times yesterday before class asking for answers to homework, I ignored.

Since she is in my class, if she starts talking to me, should I be cold or act the same like nothing happened?
Thanks
She might be using you only as a "friend" to supply her attention need.

Just do what dude99 said! This is the best to do in those situations.

And probably she will chase you after that.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top