Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you treat a girl like this?

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, she sits next to me in class voluntarily. Gave me tons of iois, complimented me, gave me her snap, hit me up daily. Made plans for a date and got stood up. Apologizes multiple times after our set time for the date. She snaps me a bunch of times yesterday before class asking for answers to homework, I ignored.

Since she is in my class, if she starts talking to me, should I be cold or act the same like nothing happened?
Thanks

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Long story short, she sits next to me in class voluntarily. Gave me tons of iois, complimented me, gave me her snap, hit me up daily. Made plans for a date and got stood up. Apologizes multiple times after our set time for the date. She snaps me a bunch of times yesterday before class asking for answers to homework, I ignored.

Since she is in my class, if she starts talking to me, should I be cold or act the same like nothing happened?
Thanks
Crap happens. So she didn't give an excuse why she didn't show up and then starts talking to you? I would flat out confront her on it.

It seems younger women don't have a problem flaking.

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
Crap happens. So she didn't give an excuse why she didn't show up and then starts talking to you? I would flat out confront her on it.

It seems younger women don't have a problem flaking.
no excuse just that she slept through her alarm. I had called twice before coming to pick her up so she could’ve waken up. Yep acts like everything is all normal and that’s when I knew she was trying to turn me into an orbiter. Idk I just don’t get why she came on so hard then does that. Probably another dude in the pic. Not sure how to handle her if she tries to talk in class like usual

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
no excuse just that she slept through her alarm. I had called twice before coming to pick her up so she could’ve waken up. Yep acts like everything is all normal and that’s when I knew she was trying to turn me into an orbiter. Idk I just don’t get why she came on so hard then does that. Probably another dude in the pic. Not sure how to handle her if she tries to talk in class like usual
About a month ago I was out eating dinner. A young man, probably about 19, very young, Chad lite almost, clean cut everything. He sat down waiting for his date checking his phone every 2 minutes for a text, tried calling, even stepped out looking for her. She never showed and you could see the puppy dog sad look on his face when he realized she likely was a no show. Eventually he ordered a salad but when we left she still didn't show. I assume the chick probably was an HB8 because he was decent looking.

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
About a month ago I was out eating dinner. A young man, probably about 19, very young, Chad lite almost, clean cut everything. He sat down waiting for his date checking his phone every 2 minutes for a text, tried calling, even stepped out looking for her. She never showed and you could see the puppy dog sad look on his face when he realized she likely was a no show. Eventually he ordered a salad but when we left she still didn't show. I assume the chick probably was an HB8 because he was decent looking.
thanks but that doesn’t really answer my question

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is your classic attention *****. Everyone deals with them differently. The way I deal with them is I ignore them. They say “hey” to me, I walk on by or turn my head and talk to whoever is sitting next to me. I’d delete her from snap. She won’t know. She just wants your homework answers.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Play this off like it was no problem (although rightfully so it would be to any of us).
... and then playfully say "If Iiiiii did this to somebody, I'd be making it up by cooking dinner for them at my place."
say nothing more...
if she doesn't comply... shoot her a sh1t eating grin and casually say... "I was wondering if you weren't up to par with women I've dated. You confirmed my hunch. Thanks"
From that point on, don't come across as butt hurt, but instead, be indifferent toward her.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ball's in her court now. Just tell her to let you know when she wants to reschedule, otherwise you don't ask her out again. If she never re-schedules assume she isn't interested, take the hint and move on. But don't hang around thinking anything will change At that point do what you want otherwise, but go after different women, nothing is going to happen with this one.

Women feel better about themselves when men are interested in them, so they flirt to get the attention. But if she isn't interested, she isn't interested. A woman this is really interested in you will not stand you up... unless it was something beyond her control, and then she will offer to reschedule.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She probably had a better option and the whole alarm excuse is because she's a terrible liar and/or thinks you are a moron. If you're just wanting to hook up with her then proceed as mentioned above but I wouldn't view her as anything beyond that until she proves she understands how to show up on schedule and can master an alarm clock.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dont ask her out again, if she brings it out use Black Widow suggestion.

Id act like i do with everyone, but i would stop the extra attention and extra banter.

jboyd5

Don Juan
Reaction score
An update. Saw her in class today, sat next to me, didn't say anything until she goes "heeey, do you hate me?", "no", "I had my phone off and woke up and was like 'oh ****', and I missed work for it", "oh well **** happens". Kept asking me questions about how much I studied for the test and trying to flirt a bit, but I just kept being short with her.

Looking back I should of said "I thought you had slept through your alarm?". Which even backs my thoughts, and your points further, straight up lying thinking I am gonna be a simp to her. She finished her test and sat there for a few minutes glancing over at me once a while. Even when she was packing up her stuff she was leaning over looking at me. I feel good about this interaction even though I think I could have chosen something better than "**** happens".

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would always respond with teasing humour ie. "Do you hate me?" "Only on Tuesdays" but if you want to get rid of her then carry on.

Some girls start chasing you when you try to offload them. It's very amusing but annoying knowing they wouldn't give you the time of day if you were actually into them.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re fine chief, just keep doing what you’re doing. Short, curt, and stop caring about her. She’s just a tease. You can usually tell when a girl is a tease vs when she’s actually into you; a girl who is actually into you will have some sort of nervousness/shyness around you, whereas these teases have none of that. Because of this, teases typically flirt a lot more than a chick who is actually into you, though not always. A girl who is into you will be slightly more submissive/demure around you (unless she’s one of those immature chicks who don’t know how to act, in which case they’d become more boisterous and obnoxious so as to draw attention to themselves so that you’ll notice them; these types are rare to come across nowadays though).

They’re not completely worthless human beings imo, these teases oftentimes compete with other girls for being ‘the girl who can get the most guys’ lol. And because of that, they’re pretty useful for getting other girls jealous. Dread game and all that. Or if you’ve got a new chick, she can act as social proof that you “aren’t a creep”.

Just some pro tips for ya

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks but that doesn’t really answer my question

Thanks
Ignore her snaps. Ignore her requests for homework answers. Treat her as any other classmate that you aren't friends with. Treat her with 100% indifference. Move on to the next woman.

Treat women like an investment. You put your money where there is a return.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An update. Saw her in class today, sat next to me, didn't say anything until she goes "heeey, do you hate me?", "no", "I had my phone off and woke up and was like 'oh ****', and I missed work for it", "oh well **** happens". Kept asking me questions about how much I studied for the test and trying to flirt a bit, but I just kept being short with her.

Looking back I should of said "I thought you had slept through your alarm?". Which even backs my thoughts, and your points further, straight up lying thinking I am gonna be a simp to her. She finished her test and sat there for a few minutes glancing over at me once a while. Even when she was packing up her stuff she was leaning over looking at me. I feel good about this interaction even though I think I could have chosen something better than "**** happens".

Too wordy. Just be indifferent.

"Hey do you hate me?"
"No. Why?"
"You didnt answer my texts,"
"Sorry baby. Had a date."
"Did you study for the test?"
Smile. Wink. "A little. Was a bit occupied. Not a lot of time to study."

Leave it at that.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ignore her snaps. Ignore her requests for homework answers. Treat her as any other classmate that you aren't friends with. Treat her with 100% indifference. Move on to the next woman.

Treat women like an investment. You put your money where there is a return.
Couldn’t have explained it better myself. It’s hard to do sometimes when you have feelings that aren’t being reciprocated but if you can force yourself to do this you’ll be MUCH better off in the long run.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

you should have told her to stop being creepy.

do this like you should always do act like it don't matter, be polite and don't validate her, anything now she will have to work for

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too wordy. Just be indifferent.

"Hey do you hate me?"
"No. Why?"
"You didnt answer my texts,"
"Sorry baby. Had a date."
"Did you study for the test?"
Smile. Wink. "A little. Was a bit occupied. Not a lot of time to study."

Leave it at that.
I wouldn’t mention a date unless I was actually on one. Just seems too “try hard”. When she asks were you ignoring her or were you mad jjst simply say “no” and leave it at that. Less is more with hoes.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I
I wouldn’t mention a date unless I was actually on one. Just seems too “try hard”. When she asks were you ignoring her or were you mad jjst simply say “no” and leave it at that. Less is more with hoes.
I get what you're saying. You dont need to use my words verbatim, my response is to show her you are indifferent, arent butt hurt and that she isnt a priority in your life at all, and you have other things going on. Example being you aren't orbiting her, or waiting on her, you are dating other women.