Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you treat a girl like this?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

I get what you're saying. You dont need to use my words verbatim, my response is to show her you are indifferent, arent butt hurt and that she isnt a priority in your life at all, and you have other things going on. Example being you aren't orbiting her, or waiting on her, you are dating other women.
Sometimes butthurt can work. Makes women feel guilty but you have to be sure she’s the type to show empathy. You can’t throw a tantrum but with practice you can show that she hurt you without you saying it. Playing on a woman’s guilt is a string tool.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes butthurt can work. Makes women feel guilty but you have to be sure she’s the type to show empathy. You can’t throw a tantrum but with practice you can show that she hurt you without you saying it. Playing on a woman’s guilt is a string tool.
I am of a different mindset when it comed to butthurt. I have never seen it work. I find indifference to be way more effective. Even with empaths.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am of a different mindset when it comed to butthurt. I have never seen it work. I find indifference to be way more effective. Even with empaths.
Yeah I mean you can’t employ it every time. I wish I could explain better how I do it because it really is effective at the right time. Indifference sometimes gets me the same behavior from the girl because they think “well he doesn’t care what I did so I can keep doing it, he’s not going to call me out”

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Long story short, she sits next to me in class voluntarily. Gave me tons of iois, complimented me, gave me her snap, hit me up daily. Made plans for a date and got stood up. Apologizes multiple times after our set time for the date. She snaps me a bunch of times yesterday before class asking for answers to homework, I ignored.

Since she is in my class, if she starts talking to me, should I be cold or act the same like nothing happened?
Thanks
She might be using you only as a "friend" to supply her attention need.

Just do what dude99 said! This is the best to do in those situations.

And probably she will chase you after that.