Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Well they always cheat on someone. It makes the rest of the world look better in comparison. Its bullshyt. Maybe if these hoez put time and effort in their own relationship it wouldn't be "boring"This is true. crazy ex of mine once described her libido and state of constant arousal as "her gift to the world". That made me feel queasy at the time and in retrospect not so much a gift as a curse or biblical style plague. (shudder)
Lesbians still like sex.. with women lol.that would be incorrect. There are lesbians and asexual.
All lesbians dont like sex and many wont want to be penetrated. What i was getting at is we can never say "all women".Lesbians still like sex.. with women lol.
I didn’t think I needed to say it but ok all women besides asexual women.
You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.
Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.
She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.
Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.
Both.I hear you, but let's assume he is a Chad Pitt, is she doing those things coz she's actually enjoying them or coz she's just so thrilled psychologically she's getting it from such a prime specimen she's just LETTING him so as to not risk pushing him away?
I dunno if I'd agree with that.Didn’t read replies but I’m sure somebody had to have said this...
All women love sex. There is no screening for if a girl likes sex.
Some may be more into different or kinky things but ALL women love sex in some capacity
I think bringing up lesbians or asexuals doesn't make sense here since those are implicity excluded from discussion when men are talking about sex lolthat would be incorrect. There are lesbians and asexual.
My discussion was revelent to the "all woman". Some women hate passion. And they are straight. Sex to procreate. Lucky that my women have liked me and made great efforts.I dunno if I'd agree with that.
I've definitely known a lot of girls that weren't very sexual, girls who don't masturbate much or don't know anything about porn. girls who could have sex in between relationships easily if they wanted to but choose to go on long dry spells, girls that make everyone jump through a million hoops to fvck, etc.
I know a bunch of girls who really want to be my girlfriend, that manage to be less sexual than a married chick I used to talk to, none of them can even imagine why i wouldn't want a girlfriend less horny than a girl who's married and getting ****ed daily lmao.
I think bringing up lesbians or asexuals doesn't make sense here since those are implicity excluded from discussion when men are talking about sex lol