Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you screen for girls who love sex?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know lots of girls who can be quite boring when it comes to sex and i try to avoid that, so I'm curious as to how you guys search for women that give lots of sex or interesting/kinky sex (if there is any way other than just fvcking them until you figure it out lol, i acknowledge that might be the best/only way)

What are your thoughts gentlemen?

ss8

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that women don't really love sex as much as men but rather use it as their ultimate bargaining tool to lock you down and test your compliance?

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that women don't really love sex as much as men but rather use it as their ultimate bargaining tool to lock you down and test your compliance?
Depends on the woman and the situation. Some women actually enjoy sex for sex's sake

Only a beta would let a woman use sex to control him like that though so we're all safe

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your good, almost any woman you lay will enjoy sex. When it is no longer fun for her, your sex life will diminish immensely.

I think sex drives are actually pretty even amongst the sexes, especially when you consider how many women have affairs these days.

If your with a woman, and she doesn't want sex all the time, your likely not as good as you think you are...

And to @ss8 . If you are ever bargaining for sex, you've already lost. Nothing sexual is ever done for birthdays, good behavior, or anything of the sort. Men need to fix their mindset... sexual acts are expected, not rewards. That is, unless, someone needs to be "punished" cause they were misbehaving.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they are sexually open, flirtatious, provocative - they like sex imo.

Having said that my ex was demure but the freakiest sex I've had. The role play, dress up, "master" - I've mentioned it to you guys before.

What I forgot to tell you was that this year I've been able to coax many girls into all of the above, some say "I would probably burst out laughing and not take it seriously" but in the heat of the moment both men and women are very primal and do whatever feels good.

What I'm saying is they are all secret wh0res that need the right circumstances to reveal that. It helps to be slick.

ss8

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your good, almost any woman you lay will enjoy sex. When it is no longer fun for her, your sex life will diminish immensely.

I think sex drives are actually pretty even amongst the sexes, especially when you consider how many women have affairs these days.

If your with a woman, and she doesn't want sex all the time, your likely not as good as you think you are...

And to @ss8 . If you are ever bargaining for sex, you've already lost. Nothing sexual is ever done for birthdays, good behavior, or anything of the sort. Men need to fix their mindset... sexual acts are expected, not rewards. That is, unless, someone needs to be "punished" cause they were misbehaving.
Agree totally, just wondering as to opinions on if woman inherently think they are rewarding you by allowing you access to her golden vag at any stage of the relationship. After all, it's pretty much all they have to offer......

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize that the chances of a woman having chlamydia goes up with her "love of sex".

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do realize that the chances of a woman having chlamydia goes up with her "love of sex".
You do realize that your chances of skin cancer go up the more time you spend outside and not on the couch right?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
I would focus more on finding women with high interest level than appearing to love sex.

A normal or conservatively dressed woman who shows strong interest in you is more likely to sleep with you than a tattooed one with a slinky dress who ignores you.

But all that aside, I’ve found the highly intelligent women to be the biggest freaks.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience it isn't true, they just have a much, much higher standard for sex that is worthwhile and would rather go without in the old days or cheat today than have maintenance sex with boyfriend/husband.
I feel like it depends on the woman, there are women who love sex more than others just like there are guys who jerk off once a week and guys who jerk off 3 times a day.

I'd say most women like sex less than the average man, but it's not so different that you can't find a girl that likes to bang 3 times a day if you want one. Guys who wind up in that situation screwed up with both screening and frame

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my experience it isn't true, they just have a much, much higher standard for sex that is worthwhile and would rather go without in the old days or cheat today than have maintenance sex with boyfriend/husband.
So the assumption
is husband and bf are bad at sex while the single market is sexual super stars.

ss8

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest I don't enjoy the sex so much as the validation of being ultimately accepted. Deep seated Issues I know. Also it's not actually THAT good and most girls actually suck at it. It's like they think the fact that they're there is enough coz they're so ****ing special and they let you. My greatest pleasure comes not from getting myself off but just working them till they're sated and gasping. In this respect I'm a generous lover but not for the right reasons.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would focus more on finding women with high interest level than appearing to love sex.

A normal or conservatively dressed woman who shows strong interest in you is more likely to sleep with you than a tattooed one with a slinky dress who ignores you.

But all that aside, I’ve found the highly intelligent women to be the biggest freaks.
The conservatively dressed one showing strong interest will give you sex the fastest... but when the tattooed one who's been ignoring you finally lets down the guard she has up because of her "issues"... she will rock your world

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was the common belief and backed by some biology but ime I too have a low sex drive with 5/10s and high with 9/10s, I wonder why lol. Also, higher in the beginning and lower at the end of the relationship. The fact that women are cheating like crazy with alphas for sexual gratification these days has to tell you something.
I'd say it's both.

If a base sex drive in a person is X, and X is a value from 0(totally asexual) to 10 (sex addict)

Then I'd say interest is a modifier, high interest is 2x, low interest is 0.5x, no interest is 0x

There are many other modifiers like emotional state, sobriety, etc. Obviously

The idea is that how much each girl wants sex on her own varies, but certain things can influence her more in one direction or the other temporarily.

I've known low interest girls that were far more sexual than high interest girls

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So the assumption
is husband and bf are bad at sex while the single market is sexual super stars.
Lmfao. The only difference between a sexual super star and a boring boyfriend is the length of time she’s been sleeping with him. Novelty is the killer of relationships. Women will jump on a new **** for the thrill of it. Doesn’t matter how well the boring, in her mind, guy can f*ck. She wants something new!

ss8

Don Juan
Reaction score
The conservatively dressed one showing strong interest will give you sex the fastest... but when the tattooed one who's been ignoring you finally lets down the guard she has up because of her "issues"... she will rock your world
Thoughts as to why this is? No doubt about the tattoo covered crazy chick having daddy issue but why are the quiet conservative ones apparently so quick to yield? They say it's always the quiet ones, but why?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmfao. The only difference between a sexual super star and a boring boyfriend is the length of time she’s been sleeping with him. Novelty is the killer of relationships. Women will jump on a new **** for the thrill of it. Doesn’t matter how well the boring, in her mind, guy can f*ck. She wants something new!
Right. Folks addicted to the "new". BF or husband might know her body perfectly. Also many cheat just because they can. Theyll cheat with anyone.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thoughts as to why this is? No doubt about the tattoo covered crazy chick having daddy issue but why are the quiet conservative ones apparently so quick to yield? They say it's always the quiet ones, but why?
Not letting your embarassing private business be known is a sign of intelligence, not chastity

That's why.