how do you present/project/image?

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Was thinking about how you present/project/your image and energy you send out to others.

Someone commented that I have a big barrier around me lol. What do you guys think you do/have?

What can I do to improve my approachability :)

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heretolearn said:
Someone commented that I have a big barrier around me lol. What do you guys think you do/have?

:)
Was the commentator a woman ?

Heretolearn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
often get the you seem so stand offish and serious but nice and funny once you get to know me lol

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heretolearn said:
Yes a couple of ladies independently of each other lol.
Their comment is one of those "nudges" that woman say for 'who knows whatever' reason.. Much like "are you gay" or "you look aloof" ...
Women open their mouth and words just fall out - do not alter yourself in any way just because some random women sprouted some mildly provocative stuff.

What other people think of you has little to do with you.

Chuck it over your shoulder and move on.

slaog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heretolearn said:
Hey guys,

Was thinking about how you present/project/your image and energy you send out to others.

What can I do to improve my approachability :)
Barrier = closed body language. Arms crossed etc and not making eye contact. Do you feel uncomfortable around people?

I've 2 tips:
1- (short term)Try improving your body language. This can be done quickly and make you seem more friendly and approachable.
2- (long term)Develop a DJ mindset. Think yourself as the prize etc.