Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you handle women who hang out with guys?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not in a relationship or anything right now but I ask this because I find it an interesting point of discussion and there seems to be a bit of contention on how to handle this.

First off I strongly believe that male-female platonic relationships are almost impossible. There can be some exceptions: a girl can be friends with a gay guy, they can friends by association (guys can be friends with their buddies wife), but a truly platonic relationship between a man and women, where neither of them are attracted to one another, is extremely rare, albeit I guess it is possible in theory.

Anyway, if you're seeing a girl, and she hangs out with guys friends (especially if its 1 on 1) what is your reaction? Basically I see a few different options

A) You act aloof and indifferent and continue your own life and developing your own hobbies, skills, friendships, etc
B) You set boundaries and tell her you won't tolerate it (or break up with her if she doesn't)
C) You only date women who only have female friends

I personally prefer to go with C...but lets say you screen for that type of girl but later she casually mention she hung out with a guy (even if she fabricated the whole story as a **** test) how would you react in that moment? I'd honestly probably just be completely indifferent and withdraw attention or even stop seeing her completely it was negatively impacting our relationship.

Last edited:

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not in a relationship or anything right now but I ask this because I find it an interesting point of discussion and there seems to be a bit of contention on how to handle this.

First off I strongly believe that male-female platonic relationships are almost impossible. There can be some exceptions: a girl can be friends with a gay guy, they can friends by association (guys can be friends with their buddies wife), but a truly platonic relationship between a man and women, where neither of them are attracted to one another, is extremely rare, albeit I guess it is possible in theory.

If you're seeing a girl, and she hangs out with guys friends (especially if its 1 on 1) what is your reaction? Basically I see a few different options

A) You act aloof and indifferent and continue your own life and developing your own hobbies, skills, friendships, etc
B) You set boundaries and tell her you won't tolerate it (or break up with her if she doesn't)

I personally prefer to go with C...but either way, lets say event that a girl were to casually mention she hung out with a guy (even if she fabricated the whole story as a **** test) what would your immediate reaction be towards that?
A + C, never B.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you're seeing a girl, and she hangs out with guys friends (especially if its 1 on 1) what is your reaction? Basically I see a few different options

I personally prefer to go with C...but either way, lets say event that a girl were to casually mention she hung out with a guy (even if she fabricated the whole story as a **** test) what would your immediate reaction be towards that?
women who have a lot of male friends , have them for a reason . This is mainly because she is a tease , and she knows precisely what she is doing

A guy with solid game is no match for even the average girl when it comes to options , so basically playing this game with a woman means that all of the time you will loose

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she is showing YOU interest it doesn’t matter. YOU should have women friends.

You need a alpha female friend. The female alpha literally controls the vagina of her female beta friends. I’ve got so many easy lays off having strong female friendships.

“Hey, Jen! This is cola, he’s a good friend of mine and he’s single too, really great guy.”..

This is woman speak for it’s ok to put his d*ck in your mouth.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Often times as long as she's showing interest and is into you, her male friends are usually gay, childhood friends, or orbiters. These don't present any threats.

If you're plating them and have already had sex, I'd just go with A.)

If you're thinking of going LTR with her then you need to gauge where her male friend's are at in their friendship with her and make sure they fit into one of the three I mentioned above.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As long as she is showing YOU interest it doesn’t matter. YOU should have women friends.

You need a alpha female friend. The female alpha literally controls the vagina of her female beta friends. I’ve got so many easy lays off having strong female friendships.

“Hey, Jen! This is cola, he’s a good friend of mine and he’s single too, really great guy.”..

This is woman speak for it’s ok to put his d*ck in your mouth.
I see your point, but I can't say I would enjoy being friends with a woman even if it does help me get laid...unless she is really fun to be around and has similar interests, which is never really the case.

Women dont have male friends. They have orbiters packaged as “friends”.
Thank you
This goes without saying but doesn't really answer the question.

Often times as long as she's showing interest and is into you, her male friends are usually gay, childhood friends, or orbiters. These don't present any threats.

If you're plating them and have already had sex, I'd just go with A.)

If you're thinking of going LTR with her then you need to gauge where her male friend's are at in their friendship with her and make sure they fit into one of the three I mentioned above.
Let's you're gauging her for an LTR. I would disagree that orbiters are harmless, it can be a form of emotional cheating and in fact if they get all their attention from other guys, she probably won't find your attention very worthwhile and your relationship may suffer as a result.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's you're gauging her for an LTR. I would disagree that orbiters are harmless, it can be a form of emotional cheating and in fact if they get all their attention from other guys, she probably won't find your attention very worthwhile and your relationship may suffer as a result.
It's only emotional cheating if there is romance and desire involved. Don't confuse attention with romance/desire.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
it means the only people who can tolerate her , are ones who want to stick their penis in her

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's only emotional cheating if there is romance and desire involved. Don't confuse attention with romance/desire.
If they confide their problems etc in their male friends and not you, is that not emotional cheating?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Anyway, if you're seeing a girl, and she hangs out with guys friends (especially if its 1 on 1) what is your reaction? Basically I see a few different options

I personally prefer to go with C...but lets say you screen for that type of girl but later she casually mention she hung out with a guy (even if she fabricated the whole story as a **** test) how would you react in that moment? I'd honestly probably just be completely indifferent and withdraw attention or even stop seeing her completely it was negatively impacting our relationship.
A, for sure. C can be potentially an option but unrealistic, women will always have guy "friends". Those that are waiting for that quick second when she puts her guard down (typically when drunk). Very sad.

You should always continue with your life. Don't even act aloof, BE aloof cause you got so much going in your life that that type of scenario doesn't faze you. If she comes around, great, if not let another man have his turn.

PS: Yes, intergender friendships are very rare if not a myth. Those relationships are very conditioned based.

Cheers,
Modern Man Advice

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If they confide their problems etc in their male friends and not you, is that not emotional cheating?
Depends on the situation.
Is she confiding her problems with you to another male?
Is she confiding her problems that you weren't willing to listen to or process and understand to other males?
Is she confiding in other males on subjects she knows you won't be interested in talking about?

Emotional cheating to me is when she has some kind of romantic feelings for another guy. It's as simple as that.

Otherwise a girl contacting one of her orbiters to fix her cabinet door is hardly it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you are worried about this type of thing you have the wrong mindset. You can only control your behavior nobody else's.

Talking to her about if she is going to go out and bang other guys or hang with other guys automatically puts you in the insecure, needy or controlling category in her eyes.

If this is a huge problem then don't get involved in an LTR with women that have a lot of guy friends.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
None of the above, bro. I treat all women the same. No need to "act aloof and indifferent" - that's over-investment. Just pursue your mission.

You'll get a lot of fear-based answers about red flags on here. As if a woman with no platonic male friends can't go fukk another guy at the drop of a hat.

I agree with @cola . Her interest in you tells you what you need to know.

PS: Whether she says to you "I don't believe in having guy friends" or "I have a lot of guy friends," it's the same thing.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If your fvcking her ALL the time, without flake and there is no resistance, it's likely you are cucking ALL of her male friends. However, when she's finding reasons and excuses to not get free, overly stingy with her time, she is spreading herself amongst those guy friends. Maybe not fvcking them , but even having them on her mind for entertainment purposes keeps YOU off of her mind.

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
she casually mention she hung out with a guy (even if she fabricated the whole story as a **** test) how would you react in that moment?
I would tell her: “tell your guy friend that there is ZERO chance of you having sex with him.” If she says “But he‘s just a friend.” I would say ‘Good, then it should be easy to tell him.”

If she still doesn’t tell him, she is considering a sex toy. No emotional investment in the girl until she does.