How do you guys deal with "I have a boyfriend"

wataf

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of my good lines that have treated me well are "I didn't ask if you have a boyfriend" and "I hope he didn't ruin the way you think of all other guys " then u throw a wink in there. Another risky line is "Good i got 2 girlfriends you need to catch up wink" thats about all I got but that upgrade line is good.

VinceV

Don Juan
Reaction score
This has worked for me over the years if a woman brings up "I have a boyfriend" early in the interaction:

-------------------------

HER: I have a boyfriend

ME: *LAUGH*

HER: Whats so funny?

ME: You. I wasn't trying to pick you up. You seemed friendly, I think you would make a good friend.

---------------

When done right the change is instant. Its like flipping a switch. You can see it in the eyes, shock! She aint ever heard this before.

Within a minute the woman is usually trying to prove herself to me.

Of course, you need good solid game and confidence to reverse the tables like this. If your body language is off women won't buy what you are saying.

The hotter the woman the better this stuff works.

Metzgermeister

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usually just say "that's ok, I'm not the jealous type!" or "oh good, the three of us can go out for breakfast in the morning!"

CJS

Reaction score
So, what if the girl actually does have a bf and is honest about it, but is still interested? I.e, still wants to hang out and fool around a little but is on the fence about banging.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CJS said:
I actually just ran into this situation for the first time last weekend, twice in one day too.

The second I work with at a bar, and is a solid 9+. Apparently she gets hit on so much that my indifference towards her was a turn on. We started texting, then she started asking me to hang out. We hung out a couple times and I kept getting stuck at the goal line. Clothes off, no sex. I figured she just wanted to wait, but then yesterday she told me how she had a serious bf, but she had an "animalistic attraction" towards me. We had lunch today, but it seemed more friendly then I get a text 2 min after we part ways talking about her "animal urges."

This has all happened within the past 5 days. Is this some sorta game I've never heard of? Not sure if I should stick with it, or give it up and save some dignity.
heres what that is. her and her boyfriend have been doing it the same way for years/months. shes bored and wants to change it up but he just wants to bang and take a nap afterwards. she wont leave him but she needs excitement in her life, heres where you come in. she can get her own rocks off simply by using you to fuel that fire she has. now, she doesnt want to have sex with you, because she doesnt want to "cheat"(even though in my book going out to lunch with you, texting you, etc would be enough for me to tell her to fvck off). anyways if she had this animal attraction for YOU, you would have already banged her. shes interested in how you make her feel, not interested in YOU or your penis. this is a new game im encountering too. before long youll get the anti-slut text where she feels bad for what shes done and wont talk to you anymore "because its not right" even though it was never right to begin with. she will just use this as an excuse after shes had her fun at your expense and then itll be back to the bf to patch things up(even though hes clueless about what shes been doing) and she will bake him cookies and continue to play house with him. meanwhile you sit their wondering what the hell happened and feeling like its your fault when its not.

CJS

Reaction score
Well said. I can already foresee that. I never took her serious or had any interest in her other than sex anyway.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CJS said:
Well said. I can already foresee that. I never took her serious or had any interest in her other than sex anyway.

she knows, thats why you arent getting it

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
When a girl says she has a boyfriend you could try to flip it on her and get her to possibly start talking negatively about him.

Her: Oh thanks. Sorry I have a boyfriend.

Me: Good for you. How long have you had him for?

Her: a little while.

Me: So when are you two getting married? Has he bought you a ring yet?

If she starts backing off or seems hesitant. Then ask her why she doesn't want to get married to her boyfriend? You could get her to start giving reasons why not and possibly have her bring up negativity/ or signs about him in her mind and work your way in from there. Start by using women's own demands of 'boyfriends' and 'failures' of her 'needs' to bring up doubts in her mind about the one she's dating at the time.

CJS

Reaction score
Robert28 said:
she knows, thats why you arent getting it
Good call. I actually took the time to get to know her and now things are going pretty well. I don't think she ever actually had a bf. I think she just didn't take me serious. I haven't brought it up, and don't plan to since all is well thus far.

Slickster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: I have a boyfriend.
You: Cool I have a girlfriend. We should introduce them so then we can hook up.

You: Cool, when is the wedding?
Her: Oh umm... we haven't made any plans....
You: Well it can't be that serious then, why don't you give me your number?

You: That's great but I'm not really interested in him. I was more interested in you.

I have personally used all 3 of these lines with much success in the past. Maintain a big smile during the delivery and afterwards waiting for her reaction. Whether she "bites" or not doesn't even matter. She will be flattered at your attempt and you can be proud that you didn't walk away with your tail between your legs like every other guy does in this situation. It shows a lot of character.

In fact I've had several girls fail to "bite" initially only to call me back and give me their number anyway despite having a boyfriend. :rolleyes: