Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

how do you guys deal with HR women who spy on you?

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how do you guys deal with HR women who spy on you?

I have been spied upon by HR since I am a newbie to a company.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
can you explain more ? do they read your email for example ?

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Picard,
What is an HR Woman when she's home or abroad?

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Human resources.

The blight of Western productivity.

Been scolded like a petulant teenager by these self important non productive chocolate and cake eating hens quite a few times now. If you can be bothered you can turn their time wasting, politically correct bullsh!t back on them, they hate it.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I work part-time for a company, and I just recently got the HR lady workimg for me in one of my businesses.

Now she's under my employ, and I'm quite certain she would hesitate to wring the neck of her golden goose (I have her generously compensated on commision only).

Plus, there is always the spectre of conflict of interest that now hangs over her head. Potential enemy neutralized.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HR women often walk by my desk peering at me. It is the same woman most of the time.

disgustipated

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They do like to meddle.. as if to feel important and part of men's affairs. Ballbusters most of them.

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
disgustipated said:
They do like to meddle.. as if to feel important and part of men's affairs. Ballbusters most of them.

they meddle with everything and everyone.

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are overpaid and pretty much worthless. Spend all their time sending out emails for the upcoming United Way raffle and bake sale.

Talk about a high pressure job!

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HR exists and operates in order to justify HR's existence. Notice that any time there're murmurs from the top about possible downsizing, HR will initiate some stupid new program, about goals, salary grades, sexual harassment training, you name it. All so it can avoid the chopping block.

Not only that, but I've been in the position many times of being "the guy we want to bring in here," because of a connection or a referral. Of course there ALWAYS has to be the perfunctory HR interview. God forbid a manager know who he or she wants to hire. You must sit down and answer inane questions with HR about the job you are 90% sure you have. Then they gotta hire 10 other people who probably won't get it and waste everyone's time in the service of diversity.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just curiosity but this humar resourches office is made from women only? I mean its like teaching were women toke power?

Also what is their task, I mean the task that officially they do not in reality.

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
crazy HR women they're all the same.. why can't they mind their own g*ddamn business??

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because they are hired spies/hitwomen who pretend to be employee advocates but who are in fact hired guns for the company.

One should NEVER go through HR channels to make a complaint about a boss, even thought they have that fake mechanism in place. They will pretend to "hear your side" with all the friendliness in the world (they want you to spill your guts and incriminate yourself) and then arrange a meeting down the road to "mediate" the complaint. Both HR and the boss will draw up a huge list of complaints they have about you (unbeknownst to you they have conspired together to draw up this list) and put you on warning. You're on your way out at that point.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Atom Smasher said:
Because they are hired spies/hitwomen who pretend to be employee advocates but who are in fact hired guns for the company.

One should NEVER go through HR channels to make a complaint about a boss, even thought they have that fake mechanism in place. They will pretend to "hear your side" with all the friendliness in the world (they want you to spill your guts and incriminate yourself) and then arrange a meeting down the road to "mediate" the complaint. Both HR and the boss will draw up a huge list of complaints they have about you (unbeknownst to you they have conspired together to draw up this list) and put you on warning. You're on your way out at that point.

100% truth

as an adjunct...have an exit plan the moment you join a company...as a man you will have no allies...none...I run a department of 48 scientists...the moment 1 of them starts to act up in a underhanded way they are canned by me...no excuses no grace period.

in 2012 a company owes you nothing