"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How do you go about fvcking a girl and then all of her friends?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
Whatever you do try to make a woman come every time you bang her (some selfish bangs are allowed and women allow for this too) like marmel said they talk, always, if you're good they will come to you. My spirit animal is marmel.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 27, 2017
Messages
4,088
Reaction score
1,725
Age
29
Well guys, I went for it and it blew up in my face lol. Happens I guess. Crazy how with my Natural Chad friends they do this al the time but it didn’t work for me.
 

Fzatf

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2012
Messages
403
Reaction score
221
Age
38
Location
USA
Well guys, I went for it and it blew up in my face lol. Happens I guess. Crazy how with my Natural Chad friends they do this al the time but it didn’t work for me.
Fortune favors the bold and when it doesn't rejection is better than regret. Can't say I would have done it since I wouldn't want to risk losing the original girl but if it had worked that would be pretty great.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Fortune favors the bold and when it doesn't rejection is better than regret. Can't say I would have done it since I wouldn't want to risk losing the original girl but if it had worked that would be pretty great.
Failure is a necessary component to growth.
 

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 9, 2013
Messages
4,521
Reaction score
2,229
Location
NYC
Well guys, I went for it and it blew up in my face lol. Happens I guess. Crazy how with my Natural Chad friends they do this al the time but it didn’t work for me.
It usually only works if they don't know you're trying to **** them both and you ''""don't know""" they're friends

Or if they're not friends but rather are """friends""" who compete and backstab and undermine

Or they're like super kinky party girls who like to share and do threesomes or something.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top