B0redandl0nely
Senior Don Juan
being walked all over by some fvcking cvnt? I cannot sleep over it.
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You are waiting for her tonflake to put her in her place?The date is scheduled for tonight at 10:15 but she will flake and then I will put her in her place.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
Not getting women isn't something to commit suicide over. If you get women you'll wonder why they ever mattered so much, because you'll realize it's not as fantastic as you imagine now.I'm gonna get rejected and I won't be able to handle it. I'm a mess. I'm gonna die
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Some men are born with low to almost non existent EQ, those you call socially awkward.Does this guy want sympathy or something? Stop being a negative loser and feeling sorry for yourself. Its pathetic.
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
I'm willing to bet anxiety is something he deals with daily, he already said he was autistic.Wow, a girl suggests going to a movie instead of the original plan and OP goes from hating women to wanting to kill himself to putting her in her place to calling her a c**t, all before the actual date.
She has no idea of this either and if she did, she would bail faster than the speed of light, rightfully so. I mean if someone has that kind of extreme reaction over a change in venue, what happens when she has to cancel a date or leave a date early because something comes up?
F**k that.
Feminism attention *****d 90% of non red pill mens dreams, passions and hope...If only men were this stressed out about conquering the world.
Not yetSooooo did she flake? What happened?
I shouldn't have let her change the venue. I should have said "Let's stick with my idea so we could talk more and get to know each other better" or something along those lines. But I'm unassertive and therefore should not go out with women because they will walk all over me like this one is. My mother is unassertive and so are her brothers. I inherited it.Wow, a girl suggests going to a movie instead of the original plan and OP goes from hating women to wanting to kill himself to putting her in her place to calling her a c**t, all before the actual date.
She has no idea of this either and if she did, she would bail faster than the speed of light, rightfully so. I mean if someone has that kind of extreme reaction over a change in venue, what happens when she has to cancel a date or leave a date early because something comes up?
F**k that.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.