"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

How do you get over...

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
The date is scheduled for tonight at 10:15 but she will flake and then I will put her in her place.
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
The date is scheduled for tonight at 10:15 but she will flake and then I will put her in her place.
You are waiting for her tonflake to put her in her place?
How are you gonna do it?

Tbh if in your place i would.not schedule a date with a women i know is gonna flake.

I would just next nothing more nothing less
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Well I'm an unassertive idiot so I'll never get anywhere or learn my lesson. I also need psychiatric help because my thoughts are racing. I'm yearning for sex with a woman yet I hate women because they won't give it to me.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I can't sleep, my head hurts, my heart is pounding, I can't concentrate on my studies, I'm gonna get rejected and I won't be able to handle it. I'm a mess. I'm gonna die
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
I don't know why I let her change the date from a dinner date to a movie date. She must think I have no balls. Well she's right. I don't. That's why I'm gonna look at porn for the rest of my life and not gonna get disrespected by another woman ever again. I'm very vulnerable because I'm a coward. Women will always degrade me and disrespect me.
 

Serenity

Moderator
Joined
Aug 19, 2013
Messages
5,149
Reaction score
5,055
Age
35
Location
Eye of the storm
With such negative thoughts it's only going to stay that way. Nobody other than you have the power to change your mind, so on one side if you're determined that you'll fail then so it will be, on the other side you have complete power to turn that around.

I'm gonna get rejected and I won't be able to handle it. I'm a mess. I'm gonna die
Not getting women isn't something to commit suicide over. If you get women you'll wonder why they ever mattered so much, because you'll realize it's not as fantastic as you imagine now.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
A movie date ?

That's even better. Now why would a girl flake on that when it was her idea in the 1st place ?

Just relax, be calm, think logically.

I like movie dates because it always ends up on her bed or mine.
 

Newbee2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
218
Reaction score
112
Age
44
# I'm yearning for sex with a woman yet I hate women because they won't give it to me.

That's a man talking;)


When I use the (zero f given mindset), women are more interested.


Also when your b@ll's are this swollen, and physically start to pressure your brain, you smell distressed, and it's a turn off for women.


Go for a h@ppy end massage and release some of these tensions
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

deaderinred

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Messages
45
Reaction score
41
Age
40
Does this guy want sympathy or something? Stop being a negative loser and feeling sorry for yourself. Its pathetic.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Does this guy want sympathy or something? Stop being a negative loser and feeling sorry for yourself. Its pathetic.
Some men are born with low to almost non existent EQ, those you call socially awkward.

This doesn't make them pathetic.

This makes them feel frustrated because they can't process emotions or social cues like you do.

Let's just say they're slower in that department but highly efficient in other areas.

Think Einstein, only communicated when he's 4 or 5, socially awkward but he could come up with the theory of general relativity a 100 odd years ago - just imagine what his mind sees that others can't possibly imagine.

But these people were naturally born with low EQ to compensate for their intellectual prowess.
 

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Sooooo did she flake? What happened?
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
 
A

AJ84

Guest
Wow, a girl suggests going to a movie instead of the original plan and OP goes from hating women to wanting to kill himself to putting her in her place to calling her a c**t, all before the actual date.

She has no idea of this either and if she did, she would bail faster than the speed of light, rightfully so. I mean if someone has that kind of extreme reaction over a change in venue, what happens when she has to cancel a date or leave a date early because something comes up?

F**k that.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

sazc

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 23, 2016
Messages
4,468
Reaction score
3,402
Wow, a girl suggests going to a movie instead of the original plan and OP goes from hating women to wanting to kill himself to putting her in her place to calling her a c**t, all before the actual date.

She has no idea of this either and if she did, she would bail faster than the speed of light, rightfully so. I mean if someone has that kind of extreme reaction over a change in venue, what happens when she has to cancel a date or leave a date early because something comes up?

F**k that.
I'm willing to bet anxiety is something he deals with daily, he already said he was autistic.

The downward spiral just witnessed seems extreme to the observer but is probably just who he is. No amount of "hey buddy, develop an IDGAF mindset" will probably work here.
 

Webb91

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2018
Messages
80
Reaction score
37
Age
35
Those negative thoughts is the downfall of everything. You see things happening that isn’t even there yet. When you become positive and believe in yourself your confidence will skyrocket and think you can win at anything it shows to women. Stay calm and relaxed. Anyone know if the date happened?? In a different time zone haha.
 

B0redandl0nely

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2017
Messages
388
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Location
nyc
Wow, a girl suggests going to a movie instead of the original plan and OP goes from hating women to wanting to kill himself to putting her in her place to calling her a c**t, all before the actual date.

She has no idea of this either and if she did, she would bail faster than the speed of light, rightfully so. I mean if someone has that kind of extreme reaction over a change in venue, what happens when she has to cancel a date or leave a date early because something comes up?

F**k that.
I shouldn't have let her change the venue. I should have said "Let's stick with my idea so we could talk more and get to know each other better" or something along those lines. But I'm unassertive and therefore should not go out with women because they will walk all over me like this one is. My mother is unassertive and so are her brothers. I inherited it.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top