Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you GENERALLY handle a crying girl?

How do you GENERALLY handle a crying girl?

• Comfort

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Ignore

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • Change the subject

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Sexual contact

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reprimand

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Too situational to generalize

Votes: 12 66.7%

• Total voters

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the situation.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the context of the situation. But I usually just look at them like -____- and I'm like "omg why are you crying... please stop"... so I pretty much down play it because a lot of times its fake af and just to get you to feel bad and forget about something. Or to turn you into a sympathetic wuss

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just listen... really all you can do... don't try to fix it (as is the manly way)... just let her talk and listen. It usually falls under 1 of 2 things...

1. If it has to do with you, then think about what has happened, and listen the underlying message. Women never tell you what they are actually upset about because they really don't understand. For example, if she is crying because you left town for the weekend, she is likely really crying because she is not feeling your love... Determine if you did something wrong, and fix the issue or put her in her place

2. If it doesn't have to do with you, then just listen. Don't offer a solution unless she asks. Usually she is just venting and just wants someone to pour that crap out on...

Last edited:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is she crying?

She is hurt? Legit reason?
She is acting out. Wanting her way?
She is emotional. Legit reason.
She is emotional. Non legit reason.

Why is she crying?

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just listen... really all you can do... don't try to fix it (as is the manly way)... just let her talk and listen

If there is one thing I learned from my failed marriage is that sometimes they just want to be heard.

If it has to do with you, then think about what has happened, and listen the underlying message. Women never tell you what they are actually upset about because they really don't understand. If she is crying because you left town for the weekend, she is likely really crying because she is not feeling your love...

If it doesn't have to do with you, then just listen. Don't offer a solution unless she asks. Usually she is just venting and just wants someone to pour that crap out on...
100%

Either just hold her and say nothing or ask her what it's about it and let her vent.

FwoGiZ

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If it's bs, I just ignore
If it's authentic, I listen and hug if needed... usually sex helps some ;)

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
We can have fun with this one.

1) Bail her out.
2) Pull out and go down on her for a few more minutes.
3) Get more Vaseline.
4) Have Rocco Siffredi spit in her as-s.
5) To keep it even, only punch her with the left fist.
6) Stop sleeping with her sister.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Humour.... and confort....

All the girls have known who cried was because someone died.

Or their relationship died.

Other than that... give her your shoulder

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I'm crying, a designer purse will fix it, no matter what it is

(sarcasm)

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's all just manipulation.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she had a bad day, got some bad news or something bad happened to her, just listen and let her bawl on you.

If she's crying because she's mad at you or is trying to manipulate you, ignore the crying and continue on as if there are no tears falling from her eyes.

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ignore and continue with what you are doing.
Just like what you would do with a crying child who's been denied to have a candy bar. They will manipulate you just like a child if you start giving it too much attention.
You are the male, you should be the emotionally stable rock she looks up to, once you start wallowing with her youre in her frame. And a females frame is a rabbit hole you don't want to get lost in.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful. When I am having REAL feelings surrounding sunshine that had occured in my relationship, and I express them and the reasons I get is "you're not going to control/manipulate me with your emotions" I take it as a very blunt statement that he doesn't care about me or me getting emotionally okay with the relationship. When this occurs, because it has, I walk. I walk because I am looking for someone who wants to nurture something with me and someone who views my feelings as a control and manipulation tactic is sunshine with past baggage that had nothing to do with me.

I do think that females will try to manipulate men with "feelings". But I also think that men kneejerk to this idea that she is trying to control or manipulate using feelings because HE is fearful of getting closer/intimate with his female.

That said, try to do a really good job at identifying the difference between real feelings and needs, and emotions that are truly manipulative. You do want to be there for a female you care about. If you really think she's trying to control or manipulate, be a man and kick her magnolias a$$ to the curb.