Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you game girls who can't hold a conversation?

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the hottest girls I match with on dating apps are usually the most dumb and dull. Messages barely exceed a single sentence and consist of "what u upto?" or "how r u?" and basic yes/no answers to my questions.

The truth is I never know how to talk to these girls on this level or how to escalate.

When it comes to long term dating or relationships, I wouldn't give these girls the time of day, but I could be missing some amazing one night stands. I've just matched with a stunning blonde on Bumble. She's responding quickly to every message, but saying nothing I can work with.

How do you guys communicate with girls like this? Do you persist and try to get a conversation or do you just go back and forth with the short replies?
I keep in mind that I'm going out or talking with someone to have fun. Which means that I wouldn't spend my time with someone who isn't fun to be around, it would just sound like a waste of time for me, especially because if I get out with her it would be extremely clear that I'm just going out with her to get to **** her. Women can feel these things, you chances of having it are way less if she feel that you're "getting sex from her", as something you want to take from her.

My advice for you is: choose better. Go out with people you enjoy being around. Attaction is not a choice, things escalate effortlessly when you're out with a cool woman that you really enjoy talking and hanging out with.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go by gut feel. If they re annoying IVL I assumed they re twice as annoying IRL