Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you game girls who can't hold a conversation?

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What if she is hot but deaf? It is hard to be ironic or witty when she has to read your lips and her speech is less intelligible.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Advice from the old lady:

Usually it’s low interest level. Women will be perfectly chatty and even sexually suggestive if interest level is high enough...even low IQ girls.

If she seems socially inept she isn’t all that interested & she could care less what you think...and in addition she may feel entitled, expecting a man to chase & chase without giving him much response.

The entitled women are transactional in their dealings with men...unless interest level is super high...

What you do is get them off the app and into texting you or a quick phone call fast. Then have them meet you out.

If they balk? Low interest. Think they would turn down a movie star or pro athlete? Nope.

deadmasterx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the hottest girls I match with on dating apps are usually the most dumb and dull. Messages barely exceed a single sentence and consist of "what u upto?" or "how r u?" and basic yes/no answers to my questions.

The truth is I never know how to talk to these girls on this level or how to escalate.

When it comes to long term dating or relationships, I wouldn't give these girls the time of day, but I could be missing some amazing one night stands. I've just matched with a stunning blonde on Bumble. She's responding quickly to every message, but saying nothing I can work with.

How do you guys communicate with girls like this? Do you persist and try to get a conversation or do you just go back and forth with the short replies?
I keep in mind that I'm going out or talking with someone to have fun. Which means that I wouldn't spend my time with someone who isn't fun to be around, it would just sound like a waste of time for me, especially because if I get out with her it would be extremely clear that I'm just going out with her to get to **** her. Women can feel these things, you chances of having it are way less if she feel that you're "getting sex from her", as something you want to take from her.

My advice for you is: choose better. Go out with people you enjoy being around. Attaction is not a choice, things escalate effortlessly when you're out with a cool woman that you really enjoy talking and hanging out with.

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course, there are times I'd take it as aloofness and low interest, but these girls are trying to keep the chat going, despite the lack of any substance. Plus they're the ones to initiate and will often prompt me if I haven't replied for a while. The hot blonde I matched with last night gave me her number. So I'm not getting low interest vibes.
Ok so even though I know and have dated women that just flat out have bad personalities and can't carry a conversation to save their life, it is also partially true that even though they are chasing you that in their mind they are getting you to chase them because you are making more of an effort than they are even though they are initiating, per @TheKid . Often this is a completely delusional and false perspective....you see, she thinks she is better than you and doesn't need you, but she craves that validation from you and basically resents you for it.

Last edited:

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to go by gut feel. If they re annoying IVL I assumed they re twice as annoying IRL