"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

How do you feel about black women?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
So what? OP asked for a video. She sent. He wanted her attention and she gave it to him. I don’t what’s the issue with what she did. Plus I’m sure she knows she’s attractive. There’s nothing wrong with that as long as it’s a healthy amount of confidence.
You will find out indeed. In our country that becomes entitled as fvck. I doubt her normal mode of operation is to have a boyfriend and not be talking to a bunch of folks. Im not jealous at all. Im just asking to treat a fish that looks like that like what it is.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
I'm not against dating or getting intimate with black women but I just didnt happen to have attraction for any around me.
 

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2015
Messages
5,145
Reaction score
3,302
Age
52
Location
Hoe County, California
Dat booty chocolate love.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Dat booty chocolate love.
Chocolate is addictive some of the pvssy power is so condensed youll bust a nut in a few strokes. All different body types are represented. Many former atheletes at the top of the physical fit pyramid.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I love black women (mum/family are black, my irish half are all in Ireland).

I have a look that attracts all races, I'm racially ambiguous and close to north African (Morrocco/Algerian) looking.

Black women are no different, I've seen a couple, good sex, lovely lips, it's the features and body I go for. I just prefer them on latinas/light skin women who resemble my complexion.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
They where against you?
Absolutely!!!
Still the same way today. Lol
Black women rant and rave that their men like to go for white girls as well.
Thank god. Some of these white girls they get? I was kind of worried about them.
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Look at the body. So more important to whether your attracted is if shes attracted.
I do really good with ethnic women actually, its really a pity they hardly turn me on otherwise all my problems with finding women would be solved.

Now that I recall I saw many attractive girls in ethiopia too bad those in europe are all from the other side of africa and look totally different.

The first are feminine and toned with sknny legs and soft lips, the second are way too large for my taste and with bigger lips (which I dont like at all even on white women).
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
I'd hit it.

She's cute for sure and I've never dated a black chick before. Someone like her though she's top shelf in her race and she surely knows it so just be ready for that, which could entail monkey branching, princess attitude etc etc. I firmly believe that for a LTR a man should date slightly down for a plate it matters not.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I'd hit it.

She's cute for sure and I've never dated a black chick before. Someone like her though she's top shelf in her race and she surely knows it so just be ready for that, which could entail monkey branching, princess attitude etc etc. I firmly believe that for a LTR a man should date slightly down for a plate it matters not.
If she chooses him he cant fail. Hangout hook up and smash.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
I want to LTR at my level or higher, tried the lowers, too easy, I end up cheating. I need to be captivated and stimulated constantly.

I’m sure “the one” or one of “the one”’s is out there and I’m fine spinning until I have a reason not to.
 

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 27, 2018
Messages
817
Reaction score
575
Age
51
I want to LTR at my level or higher, tried the lowers, too easy, I end up cheating. I need to be captivated and stimulated constantly.

I’m sure “the one” or one of “the one”’s is out there and I’m fine spinning until I have a reason not to.
At your level is not bad. Just speaking from experience, when she feels she can easily be replaced with a better one (you have the looks, money, status etc) she'll try to stay off your bad side. No guarantees, of course.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
For a black woman she’s close to if not an outright mixed race 10. Hit it or miss it…
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
For a black woman she’s close to if not an outright mixed race 10. Hit it or miss it…
My daughters with tight dress would be that too. Its just a female. Please dont elevate or allow your standards to be violated due to a lool.
 

Murk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 17, 2017
Messages
4,359
Reaction score
3,322
Age
37
Location
London
That girl is far from a black girl 10, she’s an 8.

Tori Brixx is a black 9, fvck she’s a solid female 9 race don’t matter


1542746006817.jpeg

1542746104171.jpeg

Lord give me strength, I need to wife one of these!!
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Top