Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

How do you deal with rich, spoiled girls ?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean the kind that always got what they wanted, wearing Gutchi this and Ralph Lauren that. Hot as hell, BUT actually quite pleasant.

Just wondering, been looking to break through that force field. They live totally different lives those rich people, un fvcking believable.

I wonder what their bedrooms look like.

Cheers

Reaction score
Don't deal with them - period!

If you want to 'play' with them then don't spoil them and have them spoil you - reverse the psychology. Act as if you are the one worthy of such spoil and not her. Bring yourself up to a higher level, she'll see that it is 'you' that is worth the attention and praise and not her.

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course I'm not going to spoil them. And what you say is what everybody is thinking, I'm just asking for some less abstract stuff. Like how would YOU play it. Without even considering LTR and all that irrelevant ****, just a night of spanking in the mansion ;)

Reaction score
I would have to know a lot more about the chick. For example, maybe she is extremly interested in 'art' - so I become an expert on 'art' work and the convo goes from there...next thing you know you are in her mansion and she wants to show you her private collection. If you get my drift!:)

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Charisma
Well of course I'm not going to spoil them. And what you say is what everybody is thinking, I'm just asking for some less abstract stuff. Like how would YOU play it. Without even considering LTR and all that irrelevant ****, just a night of spanking in the mansion ;)
What exactly do you see as a barrier? You say that they are pleasant so what exactly is making it difficult for you?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'm not saying it correctly. Forgive me but english is not my language.

I mean, euh, they seem rather cool, but they are so out of touch with reamity (at least the non-rich part of it) that they're just spoiled...

The kind you would never want to have a LTR with, but definately would like to try to seduce and f-close if possible.

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
regular dj principles apply here, you jsut need to bring your game up a little more than usual to show that you are the man

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have dated rich girls like this, and I find them quiet plesent if they like u. One of my mates is dating a girl like this now, he has been for years and will probably end up marrying her. She is possibly the best LTR material I have EVER seen. NEVER looses her cool, does EVERYTHING for him, even told him to quit his job and she would just give him money to party (of course he did this), and is still not working now. They are no different to ANY girl, they want "love" and a "Don Juan" to take care of them!

Snoopy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Answer

Their rooms are very feminine. Their beds are comfortable ;)

Seriously, I think these are great LTR's. A little airheaded sometimes though.

Last edited:

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think some of you fail to realize something. If they are spoiled and rich, most probably they are also very stuck up.

It is kind of a hassle to deal with a really stuck up girl. I've met a lot of these types, with a lot of money.

I don't think it is as easy as trying to bring yourself up a notch in your mind.