“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

How do you deal with rich, spoiled girls ?

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
I mean the kind that always got what they wanted, wearing Gutchi this and Ralph Lauren that. Hot as hell, BUT actually quite pleasant.

Just wondering, been looking to break through that force field. They live totally different lives those rich people, un fvcking believable.

I wonder what their bedrooms look like.


Cheers
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
Don't deal with them - period!

If you want to 'play' with them then don't spoil them and have them spoil you - reverse the psychology. Act as if you are the one worthy of such spoil and not her. Bring yourself up to a higher level, she'll see that it is 'you' that is worth the attention and praise and not her.
 

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Well of course I'm not going to spoil them. And what you say is what everybody is thinking, I'm just asking for some less abstract stuff. Like how would YOU play it. Without even considering LTR and all that irrelevant ****, just a night of spanking in the mansion ;)
 
Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
I would have to know a lot more about the chick. For example, maybe she is extremly interested in 'art' - so I become an expert on 'art' work and the convo goes from there...next thing you know you are in her mansion and she wants to show you her private collection. If you get my drift!:)
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Charisma
Well of course I'm not going to spoil them. And what you say is what everybody is thinking, I'm just asking for some less abstract stuff. Like how would YOU play it. Without even considering LTR and all that irrelevant ****, just a night of spanking in the mansion ;)
What exactly do you see as a barrier? You say that they are pleasant so what exactly is making it difficult for you?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Charisma

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2003
Messages
593
Reaction score
0
Ok I'm not saying it correctly. Forgive me but english is not my language.

I mean, euh, they seem rather cool, but they are so out of touch with reamity (at least the non-rich part of it) that they're just spoiled...

The kind you would never want to have a LTR with, but definately would like to try to seduce and f-close if possible.
 

lil devun

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 15, 2001
Messages
635
Reaction score
3
regular dj principles apply here, you jsut need to bring your game up a little more than usual to show that you are the man
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
I have dated rich girls like this, and I find them quiet plesent if they like u. One of my mates is dating a girl like this now, he has been for years and will probably end up marrying her. She is possibly the best LTR material I have EVER seen. NEVER looses her cool, does EVERYTHING for him, even told him to quit his job and she would just give him money to party (of course he did this), and is still not working now. They are no different to ANY girl, they want "love" and a "Don Juan" to take care of them!
 

Snoopy

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2003
Messages
56
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Massachusetts, USA
Answer

Their rooms are very feminine. Their beds are comfortable ;)

Seriously, I think these are great LTR's. A little airheaded sometimes though.
 
Last edited:

Thoroughbred

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
223
Reaction score
0
I think some of you fail to realize something. If they are spoiled and rich, most probably they are also very stuck up.

It is kind of a hassle to deal with a really stuck up girl. I've met a lot of these types, with a lot of money.

I don't think it is as easy as trying to bring yourself up a notch in your mind.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top