"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

How do you deal with lack of respect in relationships?

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Welcome to hypergamy. You could very well be a 9/10 to her but if she had the chance to see a 9.5 then you are canceled.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,689
We were supposed to meet today and she texted me something like "I don't think I can see you today any more. Talk to you soon. Hope I gave you a notice early enough."
Asked her if something happened and she didn't say a word in half a day. Saw her online on facebook tho.
I don't understand guys who say "Next' or "Move on" or "Delete forever." What if you canceled a date with another girl at the same time you had one with this one? What if you gave up Game 7 hockey tickets? Or concert tickets? Or movie tickets? Would you quickly move on or would you call her out on it? I would rip her to shreds.

You have to show these women you are a valuable man. By not saying anything, you are telling her "its OK, I had no other options anyway, I'm going to go home and watch tv." I would say "No you didn't give me enough notice. I canceled my other plans to be with you. How are you going to make it up to me?"

Don't just nod off and move on. Make her FEEL it, boys. Show society that this girl is flaky and not to be trusted.

.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
I think you first need to evaluate if this was disrespectful. Personally, I dont believe it was.

Annoying? Yes.
A sign of waning interest? Possibly.

Since you seem to be asking about this specific situation, I won't dive into disrespect too much. Although, I would say that the first step is determining if it truly disrespectful behavior.
Yeah, in retrospect it wasn't.
Just something worth keeping in mind in the future.
 

derby1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2017
Messages
3,244
Reaction score
3,403
I don't understand guys who say "Next' or "Move on" or "Delete forever." What if you canceled a date with another girl at the same time you had one with this one? What if you gave up Game 7 hockey tickets? Or concert tickets? Or movie tickets? Would you quickly move on or would you call her out on it? I would rip her to shreds.

You have to show these women you are a valuable man. By not saying anything, you are telling her "its OK, I had no other options anyway, I'm going to go home and watch tv." I would say "No you didn't give me enough notice. I canceled my other plans to be with you. How are you going to make it up to me?"

Don't just nod off and move on. Make her FEEL it, boys. Show society that this girl is flaky and not to be trusted.

.
totally agree, I've noticed they all don't give a toot about a mans time, even if they\re interested.

We have taught them, they can message us 5 minutes before the designated date, to let us know it its still on
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
totally agree, I've noticed they all don't give a toot about a mans time, even if they\re interested.

We have taught them, they can message us 5 minutes before the designated date, to let us know it its still on
If I set a date, even a few days in advance, I just assume she's gonna be there. Never failed me.
Occasionally flakes happen, but never without a notice.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Clamslammer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2018
Messages
223
Reaction score
285
Age
43
I don't understand guys who say "Next' or "Move on" or "Delete forever." What if you canceled a date with another girl at the same time you had one with this one? What if you gave up Game 7 hockey tickets? Or concert tickets? Or movie tickets? Would you quickly move on or would you call her out on it? I would rip her to shreds.

You have to show these women you are a valuable man. By not saying anything, you are telling her "its OK, I had no other options anyway, I'm going to go home and watch tv." I would say "No you didn't give me enough notice. I canceled my other plans to be with you. How are you going to make it up to me?"

Don't just nod off and move on. Make her FEEL it, boys. Show society that this girl is flaky and not to be trusted.

.
I wouldn't do this. What I would do is remain indifferent and not even respond. She will eventually reach back out and then I would have her come over to clear my pipes because thats all she will be good for going forward. If she tries to put me in a relationship I would decline and tell her that she does not do it for me long term.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
For me personally it's a deal breaker.

My current experience: Been seeing some girl for 2-3 months, seemed a bit shy, maybe cold at first but she was good company.
We were supposed to meet today and she texted me something like "I don't think I can see you today any more. Talk to you soon. Hope I gave you a notice early enough."
Asked her if something happened and she didn't say a word in half a day. Saw her online on facebook tho.

What am I trying to say? If you don't feel like the girl is crazy about you really fast, you're probably wasting you time.

Curious to know what you do in these kind of situations. For me, it's a bye-bye.
Simple. YOU LEAVE!
 

isasda66

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2019
Messages
245
Reaction score
172
Age
30
She sounds like she is about as smart as a box of rocks.
Nah I've had a girl who would say **** like you dont care blah blah blah if youre not going to even I wont. Then instead of apologizing she just deletes her chat and will hit me up like nothing happened because in her reality its a blank state.

Either she is hoping he doesnt give a fvck or trying to see with how much she can get away.
 

Gstring

Banned
Joined
Dec 27, 2020
Messages
166
Reaction score
105
Age
38
My take on this, she did not have enough interest in you from the get go - interest level scale. I guage 80-89%, but never 90%, what's your own guage on her IL?

Now she does what every woman does, wants you to submit and propose to her, be my girlfriend. She trying to manipulate you, never realizing she wasn't interested in you that high to begin with.


Quick update: She just sent me a text like nothing happened, ignoring my question. Nice :lol:
I think you're acting a bit desparate, at the lower end of desparate.

I think you can not force any woman to have high interest to you if you not having many plates with crazy high interest and an interesting life with a career that takes most of your time. I think you know that this plate is not all that and it's not going anywhere, and she does not want to be just an fb, and she can never be anything more. She has low IL, low for a DJ at least. Word of advice, have 2 regular plates, women that are kinda like your girlfriends, and then on the side have dates with more women, keep it spinning.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,863
Reaction score
19,088
I don't understand guys who say "Next' or "Move on" or "Delete forever." What if you canceled a date with another girl at the same time you had one with this one? What if you gave up Game 7 hockey tickets? Or concert tickets? Or movie tickets? Would you quickly move on or would you call her out on it? I would rip her to shreds.

You have to show these women you are a valuable man. By not saying anything, you are telling her "its OK, I had no other options anyway, I'm going to go home and watch tv." I would say "No you didn't give me enough notice. I canceled my other plans to be with you. How are you going to make it up to me?"

Don't just nod off and move on. Make her FEEL it, boys. Show society that this girl is flaky and not to be trusted.

.
That basically shows you have no value because you have no control of your emotions and throw a temper tantrum like a 5 year old.
 

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 24, 2010
Messages
2,153
Reaction score
3,796
Because she mentioned that she couldn't "see you today, anymore" ...
I take that she either spent the night or you saw her earlier that day?

Her not texting back in a timely manner was not polite, I agree. The rest of it, while not having a lot of tact, might not be so bad.

Her wording sort of reminds me of a New England girl that I dated. She wasn't the most tactful with words, but she never meant her words to be taken as disrespect or an insult. She also valued her solitude (as do I).

Although it can seem like a slap in the face, most of us need some 're-charge' time and women are no different. Judging from her text, it sounds like she'd already seen you earlier that day and she may have just needed some to herself.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
Because she mentioned that she couldn't "see you today, anymore" ...
I take that she either spent the night or you saw her earlier that day?

Her not texting back in a timely manner was not polite, I agree. The rest of it, while not having a lot of tact, might not be so bad.

Her wording sort of reminds me of a New England girl that I dated. She wasn't the most tactful with words, but she never meant her words to be taken as disrespect or an insult. She also valued her solitude (as do I).

Although it can seem like a slap in the face, most of us need some 're-charge' time and women are no different. Judging from her text, it sounds like she'd already seen you earlier that day and she may have just needed some to herself.
Got it right on the solitude part. We are both like this, as far as I can tell.
We didn't meet that day tho.
 

andreihaha

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2019
Messages
866
Reaction score
830
Age
33
My take on this, she did not have enough interest in you from the get go - interest level scale. I guage 80-89%, but never 90%, what's your own guage on her IL?

Now she does what every woman does, wants you to submit and propose to her, be my girlfriend. She trying to manipulate you, never realizing she wasn't interested in you that high to begin with.




I think you're acting a bit desparate, at the lower end of desparate.

I think you can not force any woman to have high interest to you if you not having many plates with crazy high interest and an interesting life with a career that takes most of your time. I think you know that this plate is not all that and it's not going anywhere, and she does not want to be just an fb, and she can never be anything more. She has low IL, low for a DJ at least. Word of advice, have 2 regular plates, women that are kinda like your girlfriends, and then on the side have dates with more women, keep it spinning.
Not quite what my post was about.
I figured it out already dude.
Not a matter of interest level here.
 
Top